Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

11709599_1629289763977323_64593616543826

11722159_1629289787310654_19835532512199

10672214_1629289837310649_78628053563563

I just had these made in Croydon...

That's £9.99 for the coat + £2 for the printing + £3.50 for the marijuana leaf patch + £8.00 to put it on my coat + £12 for the printing & black tshirt.

Merchandise for my band F Star Star K

This is my guitar after it's 2008 refret..

_c808179_image_0.jpg

This is my guitar after my 2014 want of a telecaster set of pickups/sound was fulfilled;

11377248_10206870589353872_1135439374552

This tele/strat built by a gentleman named Doug in Surrey, England... Loaded with a set of tele stacked Ken Armstrong pickups; I loved the tone so much, I'm having them put back in.

This guitar may be a telecaster / stratocaster hybrid, but it's also in fact; an acoustic - the neck profile is that of an acoustic guitar..

Unplugged, to record with, sounds better than a Yamaha or Encore acoustic guitar.. Mother of pearl fret inlays, and a nut made out of bone.

As well as having the Ken Armstrong pickups put into the guitar so it'll sound like this

again, and not like a Telecaster...

I'm doing away with that red tortoise shell scratchplate and going back to wood, a blonde wood, like the one I had on it when I got it.

Now, I am not rolling back the guitar to a time before I had the Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Telecaster pickups installed on the Greasebucket capacitor circuit; am probably going to see the Greasebucket on those Ken Armstrong pickups, IDK, am not sure, might step in and go 'I really liked the guitar before'...

But since it is an electric guitar with an acoustic guitar D shaped neck profile.. I'm going to have either the VT or AST Fishman Powerbridge installed.

Powerbridgetel.jpg

(Either of those 2 Telecaster bridges from Fishman Powerbridge).

The difference between the VT and the AST is about £10.00 in price and where the holes for the strings go on your guitar, VT for Vintage Telecaster I believe and AST for American Standard Telecaster.. now as it is/was, my guitar, the strings don't go through my guitar... They will now... Am having holes to fit the bridge so the strings will now go through the back of this guitar.

Having this will mean having not 1 but 2 circuits in this guitar... The Ken Armstrong pickups for electric guitar / The Fishman Powerbridge for acoustic...

As you can see, so far on my guitar has been a tele selector switch... I am a fan of toggle switches, am doing away with a selector switch and having these Ken Armstrong pickups on a toggle switch..

The knobs... Are keeping me up at night. - It's going to have 2 (1 volume, 1 tone) for electric guitar for the Ken Armstrong pickups, and 1 new volume knob for the Fishman Powerbridge.. It's going to have a 2nd new switch too as well as that new toggle switch I want - the 2nd new switch will be the switch between the 2 circuits in the guitar; Acoustic & Electric.

I have a parts guitar, with a set of EMG pickups on a 250k Shadow Kill Pot and flat 9volt battery box with door; This tele/strat is going to have a smart chip installed..

The smart ship is going to automatically go from mono to stereo if I use a stereo lead through a splitter on 2 amps (1 electric, 1 acoustic); the smart chip automatically'll go from one amp to the other when I switch from electric to acoustic... Will give this guitar a whole new jack input in doing that, I'm reusing the flat battery box from that parts guitar I have.

I still care about the knobs and he switches, everything else this guitar project threw at me; the holes, the battery box, the smart chip... It's those knobs I want that are bugging me.

Until the bridge comes, I don't know how big the switch is that comes with it, but I do know I want a small switch for switching between acoustic & electric. I want the acoustic volume knob to be small too, but; The placing on the new knobs for the acoustic are bugging me. - I already know where I'm having the electric guitar knobs and even where the 2 switches are going to go; on the scratchplate, but that other knob, ? - I really can't wait for that bridge to come though, because then I can know what knobs and switches fit... and I don't even know really what I want, I sort of ow have 1 idea that may look cool, but it being feasible in terms of existing/fitting are all unknowns at the moment. - which is something.

To wrap it up, let's see...

I've covered the guitar,

I've covered the wooden scratchplate

I've covered the old pickups going back in

I've covered the new acoustic piezo Tele Powerbridge from Fishman

I've covered the new holes that's going to be drilled

I've covered the battery box being installed

I've covered the smart chip...

Made my first 1st payment when I booked it into the custom shop in Croydon.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Lol. No! The bra is a clue.... But then again...

http://i60.tinypic.com/4jkthc.jpg

This is a fishnet Axl Rose-inspired top I bought recently. The skirt is like a kilt (at the front) only black and not tartan. And hence, not really a kilt at all. But you get the idea.

It was a proud moment, donning this top!

I hope you're not a bloke :lol:

This is a fishnet Axl Rose-inspired top I bought recently. The skirt is like a kilt (at the front) only black and not tartan. And hence, not really a kilt at all. But you get the idea.

. BetterDay7, on 21 Jul 2015 - 12:24 AM, said:

Lol. No! The bra is a clue.... But then again I could be a bra-wearing bloke?

. BetterDay7, on 21 Jul 2015 - 12:24 AM, said:

Lol. No! The bra is a clue.... But then again I could be a bra-wearing bloke

Oh, i didn't think the picture was you! Then again, the 'donning this top' bit should've been a giveaway! :lol: