Who would you pick to interview Axl?

A couple of weeks ago I was watching Oprah's show Where are they now. She was doing her closing monolog with a closeup of herself of course and pictures were behind her sort of blurred out. One of the pics was Axl when he had braids and wore football jerseys with his arms outstretched. Made me wonder if it was a coincidence or is something in the works with her. But if not who do you think would be a good choice that Axl would agree to sit down with for a lengthy interview?

When CD:2 drops, Ax's people should get him on Jimmy Fallon.

I wouldn't mind seeing him on Fallon myself but talk shows are usually not in depth. They are usually 10 minute full of fun but no info about anything.

True. But...if your lucky to be in the audience...free burgers!

Me.

I'll take it if I can be like Ashba and just shut the fuck up next to Axl.

But seriously, I think that interview will be cool. Get drunk and knock on Axl's door at 5 am in the morning and just send an interview request note through Beta. Tell her Marc sent you from the future, where they are good friends again and Slash is banign.

Edited by Rovim

I can't believe no one has said Oprah. The interview she did with Steven Tyler is something like Axl should do. She spent a couple of days with him at his home and interviewed some of his family. She could bring the emotions out of him instead of just asking sorry questions that we have already heard the answers to.

I love Conan but the guy is friends with Slash so forget it.

Jimmy Fallon and his forced laughter after any unfunny story would please Axl, but it would be really annoying.

Howard Stern would be cool.

And of course: Me (or any fan who is not a delusional freak). I know what some of you're thinking: YOU WUD CHICKIN OUT IN REAL LIFE AXEL WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OFF YA FUCK OFF SAY THAT ON HIS FACE SEE WHAT HAPENSZZ ^^" but that's not the case. I'm not afraid of Axl. The Beta, on the other hand, old lady is BIG!