Your favourite GN'R lyrics?

I think all the lyrics to Don't Damn Me epitomize the entire concept of life in general.

Also, "You can use your illusion, let it take you where it may, we live and learn and then sometimes it's best to walk away."

Everything in life that you cling to or build on is your own illusion. You can use it but it's devastating when it shatters. It's best to lose all of your illusions.

I'm not much of a fan of most of the lyrics on Appetite For Destruction, or Lies for that matter. Use Your Illusion is where it's at.

Edited by Amish
  • Like 1

I've been listening to Breakdown a lot recently and love the way he sings this part: Just like children hiding in a closet can't tell what's going on outside, sometimes we're so far off the beaten path we get taken for a ride, by a parlour trick or some words of wit, a hidden hand up a sleeve, to think that the one you love could hurt you now is a little hard to believe. Everybody darlin' sometimes bites the hand that feeds...

There's a lot of great ones though. Coma is the first to come to mind. My favorite lyric is probably from Locomotive: If love is blind I guess I'll buy myself a cane.