Touring 2015?

Why is this now about Pockets cancer?? I am intrested i GnR touring 2015 so maybe Pockets could take this in another section or something?

Because people actually care about Pockets and wish him the best.

What an absolute asshole you must really be, just be thankful you don't have to endure the same experience as him.

• Like 1

Why is this now about Pockets cancer?? I am intrested i GnR touring 2015 so maybe Pockets could take this in another section or something?

Seriously ? Bit of an asshole thing to say pal, gnr touring or not touring is nothing compared to someone's health ! Yes the thread was about touring but this has got more about a fan getting healthier and well, it's more important

• Like 2

Seriously ? Bit of an asshole thing to say pal, gnr touring or not touring is nothing compared to someone's health ! Yes the thread was about touring but this has got more about a fan getting healthier and well, it's more important

C'mon like there's any substantial news in gnr land about touring. Not even the people In the band know wtf is going on half the time.

Good luck to you pockets, fight and take every second you can.

Can we IP ban this excuse for a human being please? Asshole.

You guys are fucking gullible. :lol:

I think I remember someone said pockets was Broski a while back. Am I making that up? I hope something like that is true. That would mean there's not an actual pockets with actual cancer.

Yes, but I highly doubt it.

And I said you guys were gullible for believing pockets has cancer.

• Like 1

Short news piece in Classic Rock about possible upcoming G n' R album and possibility of touring - latest issue, UK.

Can you give us a picture?

Btw i doubt pockets is broski

I've heard that pockets is actually finck6 and a SHE....

Either way i hope pockets can deal with the cancer but is quite unusual to reveal this personal info on a possibly 2015 GNR touring thread...

Edited by Motivation