Really good DTJ/YCBM (Slash w/ Myles Kennedy)

Tom-Ass

Axl and Slash's bands. .. poles apart in quality.

This sentence is accurate. Chinese is better then everything Slash managed to put out since he left old Guns with all of the bands he was in combined. Poles apart in quality.

Live, they're comparable. Slash's band got Myles, and Axl's solo Guns got Ashba.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

This sentence is accurate. Chinese is better then everything Slash managed to put out since he left old Guns with all of the bands he was in combined. Poles apart in quality.

Live, they're comparable. Slash's band got Myles, and Axl's solo Guns got Ashba.

Yeah nah.
  • Like 1

i do like starlight and battleground :lol:

It's just a matter of taste... so your sentence is bullshit.

To me Slash has like 35-40 songs post guns that I like, whereas Axl has maybe 5-6.

• Like 2

This sentence is accurate.

The worst song Slash has written since he left Guns, is still better than the entire Chinese Democracy record.

how can you say that with There Was a Time on the record??? your comment baffles me. seriously

The worst song Slash has written since he left Guns, is still better than the entire Chinese Democracy record.

how can you say that with There Was a Time on the record??? your comment baffles me. seriously

I don't know why people get crazy over that song. Buckethead is great, so is Finck but lyrics are utter shit.

Live, they're not comparable. Slash's band got Myles and Axl's solo Guns got Axl, who was, is and will be a rock legend 200 years after Myles death. :headbang:

Live, they're not comparable. Slash's band got Myles and Axl's solo Guns got Axl, who was, is and will be a rock legend 200 years after Myles death. :headbang:

Haha...

Live, they're not comparable. Axl's solo Guns got Ashba and Slash's band got Slash, who was, is and will be a rock legend 200 years after Ashbas death. :headbang:

Funny, right?

myles voice isn't bad on dtj.. it's an easy song to sing. axl should bring it back and drop ycbm

Guns can't drop YCBM , no chance that'll ever happen, axl could pull off DTJ easily, stick it in the encore somewhere

As for slash, he's as brilliant as ever, even better now he's sober.....Myles, just sounds awful in every way , one terrible tone

I don't know why people get crazy over that song. Buckethead is great, so is Finck but lyrics are utter shit.

hahaaha

There was a time has great lyrics...

But to the point, this band is boring, but I won't get mad or disappointed. They are called Slash, so therefore as long as Slash plays long solos and does his job then you are getting what you paid for.

I just wish Axl and Slash performed together in 2010...it could have been something great!

Haha...

Live, they're not comparable. Axl's solo Guns got Ashba and Slash's band got Slash, who was, is and will be a rock legend 200 years after Ashbas death. :headbang:

Funny, right?

Well, its the same shit different smell!