Got an extra $2000 lying around? Then help Loaded's Mike Squire

I did have an extra $2,000 lying around but then I donated it to help put Dizzy Reed's daughter through college. I felt that was a more important cause.

That was obviously the right thing to do. Thanks Team Apollo For Take Care Of Her.
  • Like 1

Is this the same as when BBF came here asking for money?

What's wrong with these millionaire musicians wanting to rip off the fuckin' kids while we are payin' our hard earned money to see these bands we want to listen to?

Get in the ring, motherfuckers!

• Like 2

Its an S2. They go for about $1300 (which is very good) and compete with Fender's American Special and Standard lines and Gibson's Les Paul Studios. They're awesome guitars!

PRS just rocks. Their Korean SE line is one of the best for $500-$900 and the American S2s are awesome intermediate models if you don't want to spend $2500+

Gibson is my go to, but you can't beat PRS' quality

Edited by ZoSoRose

Its an S2. They go for about $1300 (which is very good) and compete with Fender's American Special and Standard lines and Gibson's Les Paul Studios. They're awesome guitars!

PRS just rocks. Their Korean SE line is one of the best for $500-$900 and the American S2s are awesome intermediate models if you don't want to spend $2500+

Gibson is my go to, but you can't beat PRS' quality

I couldn't agree more. I'm a Gibson man myself but I can't deny that PRS delivers some outstanding craftsmanship and quality for any price range and that's something not many brands can beat.

I did have an extra $2,000 lying around but then I donated it to help put Dizzy Reed's daughter through college. I felt that was a more important cause.

Trolling on a thread like this is not cool

I'm shocked they haven't made you a Mod yet. Thanks for your advice, it's really appreciated. You hit the nail on the head, as usual. You really are the voice of reason on the forum. :thumbsup:

A rip off.

That guitar -new- isn't $2,000.

Plus you need to remove those signatures... good luck not fucking up the finishing in the process.

I mean, we're not talking Hendrix's signature here. Do people actually pay extra moneys for stuff signed by Slash, Duff, etc? I know I wouldn't.

I wouldn't pay extra money for anyone's signature, but I'm pretty happy with my Appetite CD autographed by Duff and my Spaghetti vinyl autographed by Gilby. Even if they aren't Hendrix.

Because he still needs money

Duff's got a family to support, two kids with college coming up sooner rather than later, and his own expenses. I'd be very surprised if he and the other members of Loaded were *not* quietly helping out in some way, but it's not reasonable to think Duff could or should pay for all of it.

Edited by stella