7 + 7 / 7 + 7 x 7 - 7

Snake-Pit

Somebody's got Roid Rage huh, and FYI , it causes shrinkage down there.

Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass, you punk white boy. You hooray for tolerance!. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your assshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuk you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'till you love me, hooray for tolerance!!

Iron Lith Tyson.

And quite the iron you are. :lol:

I always wondered why no one made a point of the racially offensive aspects of that particular out-pouring of emotion :lol:

Presumably they were worried about having their assshole eaten alive so kept quiet

7+(7/7)+(7x7)-7 = (7/7)+(7x7)+7-7 = (7x7)+(7/7) = 49+1 = 50

People fucking up the order of operations grates on me like using the wrong your/you're, there/they're/their, to/too/two, etc.

Your right. Me to.

Write*

Edited by luciusfunk
  • Like 1

7+(7/7)+(7x7)-7 = (7/7)+(7x7)+7-7 = (7x7)+(7/7) = 49+1 = 50

People fucking up the order of operations grates on me like using the wrong your/you're, there/they're/their, to/too/two, etc.

Your right. Me to.

Write*

Totally almost just corrected you both there. Fuck me it's been a rough morning. :lol:

Somebody's got Roid Rage huh, and FYI , it causes shrinkage down there.

Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass, you punk white boy. You hooray for tolerance!. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your assshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuk you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'till you love me, hooray for tolerance!!

Iron Lith Tyson.

And quite the iron you are. :lol:

I always wondered why no one made a point of the racially offensive aspects of that particular out-pouring of emotion :lol:

Presumably they were worried about having their assshole eaten alive so kept quiet

I just blamed it on the steroids.

• Like 1

Got 50.

Order of operations:

Parenthesis

Exponents

Multiplication

Division

Addition

Subraction

Pretty sure Division comes before Multiplication.

Back when I was in school it was taught as Pemdas.... That's how I always remembered it. I've also heard it called "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally".