Best GNR riffs (bar SCOM).

What's the best GNR riff (bar SCOM)?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One thing's for sure. It's NOT SCOM.

Oh come on, let's not play the hardcore fan card and forget how awesome this lick is.

Hard to come up with a riff that basically appeals to almost everyone and is instantly recognizable. The pop version of Smoke On The Water.

Oh come on, let's not play the hardcore fan card and forget how awesome this lick is.

Hard to come up with a riff that basically appeals to almost everyone and is instantly recognizable. The pop version of Smoke On The Water.

Pretty much.

Wasn't even aware of a hardcore fan card. Mine would probably be revoked by now anyhow. Ok, awesome lick and solo, SCOM's still the weakest song on AFD imo.

Wasn't even aware of a hardcore fan card. Mine would probably be revoked by now anyhow. Ok, awesome lick and solo, SCOM's still the weakest song on AFD imo.

Think About You, Anything Goes, and You're Crazy are not as good imo. SCOM isn't even a weak song, let alone the weakest song on the album.

Think About You, Anything Goes, and You're Crazy are not as good imo. SCOM isn't even a weak song, let alone the weakest song on the album.

Some like some songs, some don't like the same songs. For me I don't enjoy ballads and uptempo ballad is how I define SCOM.

Wow, chill out, man.

Wow, chill out, man.
Oh come on!

:lol:

That's a good description for SCOM.