Bumblefoot Reveals Why He Left Guns N' Roses

We have to be thankful with Ron, he was there when Guns needed him, he gave us info n' was very kind with the fans. He has the right to use the GNR name, he was there 9 years, he was on tour after a car accident, wtf, he didn't release anything in 7 years n' has to suck Axl-Lebeis balls?

• Like 1

We have to be thankful with Ron, he was there when Guns needed him, he gave us info n' was very kind with the fans. He has the right to use the GNR name, he was there 9 years, he was on tour after a car accident, wtf, he didn't release anything in 7 years n' has to suck Axl-Lebeis balls?

While I absolutely despised the passive/agressive behaviour BBF displayed for a few years now, I wholeheartedly agree with your post. He can "milk" the GNR name for all its worth, which is sadly not very much these days. He earned the right to as far as I'm concerned. Edited by EvH

Speaking of DJ, I really hate to say this, but why would he even come back to gnr? The Sixx AM tour seems to be doing pretty well, and plus Motley is all done, so no problems there. Honestly if I were him, why go back to gnr where he gets tons of Shit from fans, when he is doing his own thing and people love him. Plus they gotta be making pretty good money, better than what Ron is making for sure.

Begs the question....

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

He says resign and also it's more of a hiatus then the end so I ain't taking this article seriously at all

Ron says he resigned.

Dj says its a hiatus.

It shows the two ways of dealing with things.

Axl's way or the highway.

Im ready to wear a top hat, My hair is straight but I can make it curly if they want

The other members are in the "Band" purely cause of money, the band doesn't gives them musical freedom but it gives them shit loads of money by covering parts of other people

For the Musical freedom, Richard is doing his thing with Dead Daises, Ashba is with Sixx Am, Ron has gone solo. Tommy could have left a long time ago, but he knows he wont get that much money from touring with The Replacements

I guess Ron is a person who wants freedom of speech and is a rebellious type of a person which is good, the other members dont care, they are happy they are getting their paychecks, they don't care if Axl comes 3 hours late or is not releasing any music

Thanks for the years of service Bumble. Now please refrain from using the Guns N' Roses brand on all your future personal appearances because everybody knows they increased 100% since you joined the band, all the best..love wkuk04.

You act like you have rights to llcencing and branding of the GnR name yourself and have a say in who uses the GnR name or not when it comes to members and former members. Bumblefoot whether you like it or not was in GUNS N ROSES. he was wasn't he. He was a part of the real band Gun s N Roses right? Fans like you preached for years that this is GnR whether any of us like it or not it IS Guns N Roses and so he was a part of it almost as long as Slash and now you say he has to stop all mention of his involvement over the last 7 years? Blown away by how psycho some fans can be.

I wonder where Ron learned to milk the GNR name for undeserved attention. :lol:

Some guy name Bill I think..... oh you meant DJ. Gotcha. Well he learned from two of the best either way.

Great post.

He says resign and also it's more of a hiatus then the end so I ain't taking this article seriously at all

Ron says he resigned.

Dj says its a hiatus.

It shows the two ways of dealing with things.

Axl's way or the highway.

Kind of. The Road House of rock.

I don't know, Ron just didn't seem to understand the situation. As in Axl has an album or material he's going to use. To be fair that was never made clear.

I think Axl has fired the rest of the band.I dont see NUgnr performing again,and definitly see that next move is Duff creating bridges to reunion or Axl anunces he is retiring.

He's not going anywhere. At least that's what he said. He also stated in an interview he hopes they have at least a few more years.

I guess when he's 60 there will be changes, but we're still good for now.

I think Axl has fired the rest of the band.I dont see NUgnr performing again,and definitly see that next move is Duff creating bridges to reunion or Axl anunces he is retiring.

He's not going anywhere. At least that's what he said. He also stated in an interview he hopes they have at least a few more years.

where did he say that

where did he say that

twitter

BBF will always be known to me as the guy that butchered slash's solos since he never contributed anything of note worthiness in his time with the band

BBF was the guy who most accurately played Slash's solos. Or are you talking about DJ #ASHBACLOTHINGtm ?

they all sound miles off - especially after listening to slash play them -- funny thing is, I've never thought any incarnation of Guns N Roses since 2001 has played the AFD or UYI stuff well at all. to me, the only time it's sounded good is when duff or izzy has played with them, otherwise, it's a bad to terrible cover band depending on how Axl sounds

BBF will always be known to me as the guy that butchered slash's solos since he never contributed anything of note worthiness in his time with the band

BBF was the guy who most accurately played Slash's solos. Or are you talking about DJ #ASHBACLOTHINGtm ?

they all sound miles off - especially after listening to slash play them -- funny thing is, I've never thought any incarnation of Guns N Roses since 2001 has played the AFD or UYI stuff well at all. to me, the only time it's sounded good is when duff or izzy has played with them, otherwise, it's a bad to terrible cover band depending on how Axl sounds

Fortus did his parts while totally getting the feel of it imo. Just his rhythm, not his leads.

Ashba can't bend probably, and doesn't have Slash's ability to play with the rhythm of his lead playing and shaping it to express exactly how the solo, composition wise is supposed to be played.

He has the melodic sense, but not Slash's chops and many other gifts he lacks to truly do it justice.

Robin did it his own way, changing it too much and being too sloppy to pull it off properly most of the time. I like it though.

Bumble played Estranged very well, but he doesn't have the tone, melodic sense and taste Slash had in Guns. Not a good fit.

Bucket did it in an awesome way, like his Nightrain Boston solo, but that was never the feel of the song. Still he brought his own unique thing to the band and I love it, but in the end:

Nobody can do Slash but Slash himself, and no guitar sound will ever be that perfect for Guns.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

where did he say that

twitter

Because if Axl says, then it happens ... :rolleyes: