Bumblefoot - Villain Or Hero?

Because I translated it and am taking responsability for a interpretation I was responsible for?

I might not exactly be the Columbo of Hair Metal, but I'm on to you pal.

LMFAO at "Columbo of Hair Metal" 10 sealed copies of Chinese Democracy from the Dollar Store for you,good Sir.

I can't take credit for "Columbo of Hair Metal." Its the title of Wasted's memoirs.

• Like 1

Izzy

Duff

Slash

Matt Sorum

Buckethead

Robin Finck

Josh Freese

Brain

Paul Tobias

All hero's or villains?

A lot of people compliment Axl on his behaviour towards other people, but that does not mean he's not an absolute nightmare to work with. Cracking jokes and writing notes are two complete different things.

So he left the band because he was tired of late starts, having to shuffle his own personal plans around at the last minute to ease GN'R, having a huge band managed by people with little to no managerial experience, playing off the same album for six years (even longer if you count 2006-2007), and playing second fiddle to a guitarist who would be dicey to have on-board as a rhythm guitarist much less a lead guitarist?

And people think Ron is the "bad guy?"

Some of his beefs are absolutely legit.

But he is as un-savvy when it comes to P.R. and handling media as you will ever see.

I don't thibk its up to him to come clean, if TB and Axl are managing the band (and obviously they are) then doesn't management usually put an official announcement out if someone leaves?

All blame for the PR has to sit with management of the band if you want to know what's going on with GNR and they aren't providing it.

Villain: Axl Rose or Bill Bailey?

Mr. Rose is deeply hurt by your comments and it will be your fault that he won't be able to write music for the next 7 years

Well At least Ron had the balls to speak against the "Management", anyone in his shoes would be pissed, As far as the Ashba vs. Ron thing, I guess Ron din't even care about that, But I guess it would irritate him that why the hell are the other band members are ass licking so much, but Im sure during the record sessions when Axl hardly showed up all of them would be talking crap about Axl that how he never shows up to record or doesn't shares anything he composed.

• Like 1

This is what GnR has come to? Kids that probably weren't born when AFD was out writing articles about a guy that (as nice as he is) nobody outside of these boards will ever remember as being a true member of the band. Bumble is neither a hero nor a villain. He's a guy that was hired to play in GnR and did so. I do commend him for using what celebrity status he has for raising awareness for charities he believes in.

yes bro, and you really should know this, because you are here since 9 years

Btw what should a fans age matter in regards of writing an article?

yeah, this is a shit article, but you can't really expect bettter writings about this band in 2015 even from people from your age

Edited by Strange Broue

I'd like to state that I didn't write this article nor had anything to with it being written or published at all.

In response, Team Brazil said, in the background that "Bumble is very hard to handle, because he wants things to happen his way, and that's not how it works. Who runs the band is Axl Rose and the Lebeis."

Source

Sad and amazing that Axl has let this happen.

Who runs Guns n Roses? The Lebeis.

Most dangerous rock and roll band in the world..

If I played co-lead guitar for a band and had less say in the band's creative direction than the decreasingly capable lead-singer's nanny and her son, I'd leave too, and I sure as hell wouldn't do it as timidly or quietly as BBF has. Its beyond pathetic. For the next residency Axl should just sit on Beta's knee and breastfeed for two hours. Ironic that Axl wrestled for control from his genuinely talented bandmates only to hand it over to the fucking noxious, brainless entity that is Team Brazil.

Actually, they made no one care about one of the most exciting rockstars of all time. I guess that does take a kind of talent.

Post of the Month right here.

• Like 2

I don't see what TB has to do with Axl/label not putting out albums.

If Axl said I'm ready to mix they'd work to make that happen. If he says get me a burrito they do it.

You can't brow beat a multi millionaire rock star into anything. What can they do?

I don't see what TB has to do with Axl/label not putting out albums.

If Axl said I'm ready to mix they'd work to make that happen. If he says get me a burrito they do it.

You can't brow beat a multi millionaire rock star into anything. What can they do?

if they can't control him they need to step down, a managers role is to do what they are told and do what's best for the band, sometimes that involves being frank with artist.

• Like 2