Captain America: Civil War

I'm sure there will be another Thor movie. I thought both Thor movies were very good.

Since Thor mentioned those stones in the end of the Avengers and finding those stones, I'm sure they will make another one.

But then again, in the Guardians of the Galaxy they also found one of those stones and the villain in the end of Avengers 2 was also in GOTG, they maybe they will make a new Guardians movie and Thor will be in that one.

If any future Avengers movies only have the new avengers, I'm not interested. I don't think they would be as good as the originals.

I didn't think Captain America Winter Soldier was very good. It was too long and the fight scenes went on forever. The winter soldier kicked CA ass and saved his life, otherwise CA would have been dead.

Spotted the casual fan :lol: (which is totally fine)

Marvel's schedule's been announced through 2019. There will be both new Thor and Guardians movies.

Winter Soldier was also one of the best MCU movies imo

Yeah, I know but I don't look that far ahead. I don't know where I'll be tomorrow let alone in 2019. lol

I liked the first Captain America.

The second one: Winter soldier was too long and the fights were too long. I got bored after awhile. Luckily, I saw it on cable and could get up and walk around.

Anyway, I do like the Thor movies especially if they have Loki in them. He's so entertaining.

I know they are all based on comics but I don't read comics so I do enjoy being surprised when I go see the movies.

Trailer looks good. I'm pumped but I've learned to lower expectations since Ultron was so disappointing

You didn't like Ultron?

I mean, it was okay. I rewatched it and it's flaws definitely come to light. Pretty disappointing overall, but not terrible. I did have a blast watching Ant Man though

Ehh it looked a little too bleak and expositiony for my sorta taste

Marvel could use a little of that though.

Stray away from the bright colors, one movie villains, and quirky banter.

Trailer looks great. The gritty emotional superhero movie is getting a little old, but like I said, Marvel needs to start throwing some curve balls if they're going to keep this up. I've got high hopes.

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

I don't know, is it? I don't know how old he's supposed to be in this film.

He was 15 when he got started in the original comics, and they said they wanna keep him in high school for a bit, so im guessing he's like 15-18 years old. The actor is 19.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...