No New Album in 2015 (sorry guys)

Constant abuse of our greatest vocalist ever. No wonder he doesn't share anything with the fanbase.

I think you are mistaking W. Axl Rose with Little Richard.

No. Not at all they look nothing alike.

Constant abuse of our greatest vocalist ever. No wonder he doesn't share anything with the fanbase.

lol. Nor Axl or Little Richard are the greatest vocalist ever. They could be your favorite vocalists ever but... c'mon.

I agree. Too much verbal abuse towards Axl. I can understand being verbally abusive towards TB but not Axl. However, he could/should hire a real management team and keep them on payroll as his helpers or something. They must have some serious dirt on the guy and are blackmailing him with it. Nothing else justifies them being there with all of their fingers in Axls pie. Pretty lame and sad actually...

People who blame TB should know they are Axl employees and many people over the years made it clear that they do everything to keep Axl happy. So it's not really their fault. If Axl decided to release music I'm sure they would support him. It's Axl's fault. Not TB, not the label, not the current state of the music industry. Axl refuses to release music and all his family can do is support him to avoid getting him angry.

• Like 4

Exactly, none of the 'it's the label', 'it's TB' shit rings remotely true. Unless someone would like to explain how the label or management have stopped Axl from playing a single new song live (from his supposed stockpile of mindblowing unheard masterpieces) in the last 7 or 8 tours.

• Like 2

Do you really think Axl runs his own twitter account? Come on he has someone wiping his ass every day , can't imagine Axl sitting down and using twitter on his phone

I don't know, all he has posted in his personal twitter are crybaby, outta get me rants and stupid nonsense. That's what describes Axl Rose in general, so yeah, I think he runs his own twitter.

You said that you couldn't imagine him using a phone or anything, not that you couldn't imagine him running his own personal twitter through his phone.

Same as normal though eh, you're always right , everyone else's opinion is wrong

I asked a question. How is a question an opinion?

lol. Nor Axl or Little Richard are the greatest vocalist ever. They could be your favorite vocalists ever but... c'mon.

Little Richard is the greatest rock n' roll vocalist ever. Fact.

• Like 1

Little Richard is the greatest rock n' roll vocalist ever. Fact.

Riiiiiiight :D Let's not get into that :D

Reached out to Caram Constanzo (Producer)...

" Sorry ,

I'm not at the liberty to discuss such matters"

:facepalm:

Today marks 1 year since Axl did the Interview for Revolver Magazine.

Im Sorry for him, not Sorry for me

Reached out to Caram Constanzo (Producer)...

" Sorry ,

I'm not at the liberty to discuss such matters"

:facepalm:

Today marks 1 year since Axl did the Interview for Revolver Magazine.

I know as much as Caram. I'll do an interview no problem

I'll also throw in a kick to the face, for free.

Either way you'll feel the same.

• Like 2

People who blame TB should know they are Axl employees and many people over the years made it clear that they do everything to keep Axl happy. So it's not really their fault. If Axl decided to release music I'm sure they would support him. It's Axl's fault. Not TB, not the label, not the current state of the music industry. Axl refuses to release music and all his family can do is support him to avoid getting him angry.

Holyshit, i want a coub from that "Whose fault is it? Beta" thing...

also notice how Beta's dad wear a raincoat and every Lebeis on stage is fat as Axl...

Edited by Strange Broue

Still think Axl is doing it right. CD was just in time. Now he just waits until the next album will get some real attention. He could even be laying down new vocals in his pajamas right now.

Stay of ex-e-cu-tionahn.

Still think Axl is doing it right. CD was just in time. Now he just waits until the next album will get some real attention. He could even be laying down new vocals in his pajamas right now.

Stay of ex-e-cu-tionahn.

Some people just give too much meaning to being really really late.

My weed tells me Axl ain't gonna go out without at least one more album and a tour. He may have even convinced himself he can do CD ll, but also a DJ centric album and call it a day.

Worst case scenario is Axl releasing just CD ll in 2020, but while that will suck to wait that long, in the end, after it's out, we'll have a proper representation of the Appetite era, the UYI era, and Chinese. Could be worse.