No New Album in 2015 (sorry guys)

Didn't Axl cancel a tour once via twitter.....then the camp said that somebody hacked into it?

Seems like an odd thing. To go through the time and effort to hack into Axl Rose's twitter account and all you do with it is give a fake announcement saying a tour was cancelled.

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that until you mentioned it!

Didn't Axl cancel a tour once via twitter.....then the camp said that somebody hacked into it?

Seems like an odd thing. To go through the time and effort to hack into Axl Rose's twitter account and all you do with it is give a fake announcement saying a tour was cancelled.

Yeah it was right after the Sturgis show. I was there and i remember driving home a day and a half and reading that tweet when i got home.

Serious question - why would somebody do that?

If somebody went through the time and effort to hack into a major rock stars account, why in the world would their reasoning be to make a post about cancelling a tour?

Serious question - why would somebody do that?

If somebody went through the time and effort to hack into a major rock stars account, why in the world would their reasoning be to make a post about cancelling a tour?

No one hacked Axl's twitter. To me it's fairly obvious that he threw a fit, posted a declaration, then had to take it back.

• Like 2

Can't imagine Axl been able to use a phone or anything really

Why? Do you think he's retarded or something?

He's crazy, not retarded... Btw, I have this "retarded" friend, I mean... He's mentally and physically challenged due to a complication at birth, and still uses his iPhone (IM, Whatsapp, Facebook, Tinder, stuff like that. So, why the hell wouldn't Axl be able to use his damn phone? :D

He'll have never used his own twitter , he'll have one of team Brazil or some tool running it for him. Can't imagine Axl been able to use a phone or anything really

I don't think he has anything to do with the GN'R fb, but I'm certain he's the one posting on his twitter account.

Jesus Christ...the amount of hate in these recent threads is getting ridiculous.

What hate?

Jesus Christ...the amount of hate in these recent threads is getting ridiculous.

insert random gif here

tumblr_noojj1OQFZ1uv521bo3_400.gif

He'll have never used his own twitter , he'll have one of team Brazil or some tool running it for him. Can't imagine Axl been able to use a phone or anything really

I don't think he has anything to do with the GN'R fb, but I'm certain he's the one posting on his twitter account.

What hate?

Constant abuse of our greatest vocalist ever. No wonder he doesn't share anything with the fanbase.

insert random gif here

tumblr_noojj1OQFZ1uv521bo3_400.gif

What hate?

Constant abuse of our greatest vocalist ever. No wonder he doesn't share anything with the fanbase.

HTGTH is basically an Axl fan-site where nothing negative is allowed. Axl doesn't communicate with that forum.

So your point is a bit moot.

I mean this were absolute zero saracasm or ill intent, but I think you might have that backwards.

Most of the frustration from the fans on here and in general comes from the fact that nothing is ever shared with the fans. On top of that, when something is shared it usually doesn't pan out.

• Like 1

Can't imagine Axl been able to use a phone or anything really

Why? Do you think he's retarded or something?

Do you really think Axl runs his own twitter account? Come on he has someone wiping his ass every day , can't imagine Axl sitting down and using twitter on his phone

Same as normal though eh, you're always right , everyone else's opinion is wrong