No New Album in 2015 (sorry guys)

It's not the best show they did but it's pretty decent representation of the show they have and people do enjoy it. I don't have a problem with rough vocals. Its rock music.

No, it isn't. The current band has had better shows in the last years. The one released is shit. I don't have a problem with rough vocals either, I do have a problem with a lazy frontman cash-grabbing the shit out of the legacy of the band I love.
That's what I said its not the best show. But it's a good show. It's a bit more of a pop rock show than those epic classic rock shows for the UYI tour.

The cash grab thing is irrelevant now. If you can't get over that Axl uses the name then sure. But it's just a band not some sacred legacy thing.

Its all about you I guess. The band you love doesn't exist anymore and they can't even be friends enough to Chat let alone a reunion. So how sacred is it to the band. That wonderful time when we all hated each other and made great music.

I'd love a reunion but I'm not interested in this bitterness at all. There's a ton of stuff to hate in the world more important than Axls band you know?

It's not a good show by any means, unless you lower the bar to the ground. Axl's band has had better shows than that, so it's not a comparison to the UYI tour which was another band in another time. Don't know why you mentioned it.

The cash-grabbing is not irrelevant. Nobody has mentioned Axl using the name? I have said this many times, he can do whatever he wants, he's a sell out playing music he wrote with other people for money, I don't care, but I like to call a spade a spade.

The band I love stopped existing decades ago, their legacy is still alive and will live forever. It is a different thing. You talk about a reunion, nobody is discussing that. I don't want that.

Finally, nobody is hating on anything. Stick to the topic next time you want to discuss anything, or continue with your shitposting schtick.

I heard that River Plate cd on a flight. I think I mentioned in relation to GNR releasing a similar cd. Kind of if you buy the bonus cd set.

But I'll check that ACDC show. There's just so many cool moments on A4D though. Admittedly not all like vocal related. I remember This I Love being kind of impressive.

Argentina audience will always give you an amazing CD or DVD to make about.

If GNR show in Argentina in 2010 wasn't such a turd regarding sound, that would have been the show to make a DVD about!

Axl was fucking amazing, running around, with lots of energy and will to put on a good show, crowd was maaaaad.... BUT THE FUCKING SOUND JESUS CHRIST, I WANNA BLOW MY HEAD OFF :facepalm:

Some random guy makes a post pretending (he probably really thought it was lolllllll) to know a album was coming out and then made another post stating how he was wrong. 12 fukin pages no lock lol... I make one Paul Tobias post and that shit would get locked up before you could say "Tobias ruined gnr."

This is GNR "news" in 2015 :/

I'm actually testing my Tobias theory as we speak. Hopefully no mods see this and take the bait :)

Edited by Estranged Coma

I heard that River Plate cd on a flight. I think I mentioned in relation to GNR releasing a similar cd. Kind of if you buy the bonus cd set.

But I'll check that ACDC show. There's just so many cool moments on A4D though. Admittedly not all like vocal related. I remember This I Love being kind of impressive.

Argentina audience will always give you an amazing CD or DVD to make about.

If GNR show in Argentina in 2010 wasn't such a turd regarding sound, that would have been the show to make a DVD about!

Axl was fucking amazing, running around, with lots of energy and will to put on a good show, crowd was maaaaad.... BUT THE FUCKING SOUND JESUS CHRIST, I WANNA BLOW MY HEAD OFF :facepalm:

I had some Argentina and chile bootlegs that had great energy, but yeah the sound wasn't there. All you can hear is the crowd and Axls vocal.

The shows with Duff in SA also great atmosphere but looked a bit of a shambles. At least Vegas like Japan had a good set up. It's pretty consistent across the show. Lifetime award show had more energy though. Duff played that too?

Edited by wasted

I searched new Guns N 'Roses album into Google and it came up with "New York, New York" I'm on my phone so I can't do a print screen of it but search and see for yourself.

I did, It is a bunch of old songs listed. Probably wasn't released but maybe some live tracks from New York.

Edited by Randy Jesus
  • Like 1

I searched new Guns N 'Roses album into Google and it came up with "New York, New York" I'm on my phone so I can't do a print screen of it but search and see for yourself.

I did, It is a bunch of old songs listed. Probably wasn't released but maybe some live tracks from New York.
OK. Thanks. Oh well...I was hoping to be first to say New York, New York starts now!!!

1. Has anybody reached out to Fernando on FB or twitter? He refers to GnR as "his band" - so maybe he knows what his band's future looks like for the rest of 2015 and 2016.

It may take a three hour meeting to answer those questions.

• Has anybody reached out to Fernando on FB or twitter? He refers to GnR as "his band" - so maybe he knows what his band's future looks like for the rest of 2015 and 2016.
He probably has an automated filter which answers "Complaints, complaints, complaints" to any GNR related message.

• Has anybody reached out to Fernando on FB or twitter? He refers to GnR as "his band" - so maybe he knows what his band's future looks like for the rest of 2015 and 2016.

Didn't you heard the news?

He has reproduced himself!!!

In like 7 months we will have grandpa Axl touring again because he has to feed the new one, so don't worry my friend, in 2016 we will see Fernando's band doing a new Vegas or SA tour because someone has to bring money home, someone has to maintain that baby alive!

• Like 1

I asked a while ago and he said "Working on making something happen".

After he noticed that I had shared this Information (he read it on the forum) he redrew it and said "Once there is something the public will know".

This was in February...

I asked a while ago and he said "Working on making something happen".

After he noticed that I had shared this Information (he read it on the forum) he redrew it and said "Once there is something the public will know".

This was in February...

Working on his tan?

• Like 1

Some random guy makes a post pretending (he probably really thought it was lolllllll) to know a album was coming out and then made another post stating how he was wrong. 12 fukin pages no lock lol... I make one Paul Tobias post and that shit would get locked up before you could say "Tobias ruined gnr."

I'm actually testing my Tobias theory as we speak. Hopefully no mods see this and take the bait :)

Kaneda is the dude who was pretty much behind the Dr. Pepper campaign. So he has a lot more credibility than a random schmuck.

Kaneda is the dude who was pretty much behind the Dr. Pepper campaign. So he has a lot more credibility than a random schmuck.
Dr. Pepper campaign..The one Axl sued because they fell short when their bluff happened to get called because best buy deal? Does a failed dr pepper promotion constitute as credibility?

Edit: also don't take this as me being rude. I only go off of what I've read here about the behind scenes stuff of Chinese release. So If he has connection to Axl or team Brazil (because who else really knows anything gnr) then cool I didn't know that.

Edited by Estranged Coma

OK. Thanks. Oh well...I was hoping to be first to say New York, New York starts now!!!
That's one of the two live albums from classic line up released by independent company I think. New York, New York is the title of the live album. Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

Dr. Pepper campaign..The one Axl sued because they fell short when their bluff happened to get called because best buy deal? Does a failed dr pepper promotion constitute as credibility?

Edit: also don't take this as me being rude. I only go off of what I've read here about the behind scenes stuff of Chinese release. So If he has connection to Axl or team Brazil (because who else really knows anything gnr) then cool I didn't know that.

I wasn't aware of all that, actually. But I feel like, since the guy's been here over 10 years, and has had SOME form of contact with the band, however peripheral, it's at least SOME credibility compared to the random "OMG NEW ALBUM SOON" things that bored fans make.

I wasn't aware of all that, actually. But I feel like, since the guy's been here over 10 years, and has had SOME form of contact with the band, however peripheral, it's at least SOME credibility compared to the random "OMG NEW ALBUM SOON" things that bored fans make.

In my short time here on this forum, I have learned one thing. Don't trust anyone who does not give you the name of their source. I don't care their background or history. When it comes to gnr it's all a lie. At the point I'm not even sure Axl himself is to be trusted with reliable information.

• Like 1

In my short time here on this forum, I have learned one thing. Don't trust anyone who does not give you the name of their source. I don't care their background or history. When it comes to gnr it's all a lie. At the point I'm not even sure Axl himself is to be trusted with reliable information.

Didn't Axl cancel a tour once via twitter.....then the camp said that somebody hacked into it?

Seems like an odd thing. To go through the time and effort to hack into Axl Rose's twitter account and all you do with it is give a fake announcement saying a tour was cancelled.