Which Bumblefoot song on his new solo album would you most like to hear Axl sing?

It was released in February.

I think it's good. It's not too experimental, it's real songs. Kind of punk, Queen meets Maiden with Bumbles signature guitar style.

I just feel the vocals are weak but it's Ron. Kind of though a Dickenson or Halford might round it out better.

But a couple seem like Axl could sing on them. But they would like Shacklers meets Estranged as the guitar tone and timing is idiosyncratic. At least it's not generic.

The Title track is pretty good, so it would be great to see Axl sing on it, the next choice would be Argentina, but im used to Ron's voice on Argentina so now it would be weird to hear Axl on it, but the title track would suit Axl

It's kinda shitty with some nice ideas. I'm starting to detest the metal opera thing in Bumble. I like Normal, Hands, 9/11, and even Abnormal but this shit is sub par for him.

And the themes he chooses to handle are done in a heavy handed way which I don't care for tbh.

Hopefully, his next one will be better. I did detect a few cool moments that maybe could have worked as unreleased new Guns demos.

It's like he thought what will Axl like, Queen type stuff then wrote a pomp metal album. I just enjoy the playing and it's just different. A bit awarkward like Mr Bungle. They aren't exactly tunes, but like fast guitars and time changes.

I feel like if Fortus and Dj layered in softer tones and Axls vocal would fill it out give it more personality than it does. Like Shacklers.