This made me cry today.

highvoltage

Where oh where did you find that :P

I have probably shed tears a couple of times over the past fifteen years or so (just not a crier), but this had me reaching for the tissue box when I saw it a few days ago. Moreover, it haunted me for the rest of the day; made me felt as though I had just attended the funeral of a close loved one.

To be completely honest, I'm such a pussy that I'm not going to watch whatever this is. I don't want to be staring into the bottom of my glass all day.

Sorry you're sad about your dog, HV. :(

It is an amazing and sweet send-off to what sounded like a great animal and friend. Moreover, it's a great story of both the animal and owner.

I think everyone should watch it once, even though it's akin to receiving a gut-punch from Mike Tyson.

Where oh where did you find that :P

Wow, I just checked. Totally didn't see you'd posted it already! :lol: I swear I only saw it on another friend's Facebook page today.

To be completely honest, I'm such a pussy that I'm not going to watch whatever this is. I don't want to be staring into the bottom of my glass all day.

Sorry you're sad about your dog, HV. :(

It's cool man, it's been a long time. In all honesty, today's emotional sensitivity has everything to do with me handing in a thesis tomorrow and a severe lack of sleep I've suffered through over the past week as a result.

Watching that video today at when I was peaking from being so fucking tired... it just set me off. :P

• Like 1

Losing a pet is like losing a family member, because they are family too.

I've lost so many cats in my day and with each loss I lost a piece of myself too. I currently have 3 urns with my cats in time. I have two cats now and I know it will be devastating to me losing either one of them. Animals are a great comfort to you and love you no matter what, so when you lose them, it's horrible.

You lose a piece of yourself that you never get back. Sad but true.

Unless of course the animal in question is a cow or a chicken, in which case we'll variously pluck and skin them, roast or fry them and wolf em down and wank off over how tender the flesh is or how great it sounds sizzling on a grill or a pan, ladies and gentlemen i give you the human race :lol:

'Fido died and yknow what, its like losing a family

Member....anyway, whoose for KFC?' :lol:

I'm not going to watch that video. Ever.

I love animals. I have a dog and a kitty. I love them and consider them part of my family.

Do it!!! As sad as the video is, it's still definitely worth watching.

Unless of course the animal in question is a cow or a chicken, in which case we'll variously pluck and skin them, roast or fry them and wolf em down and wank off over how tender the flesh is or how great it sounds sizzling on a grill or a pan, ladies and gentlemen i give you the human race :lol:

'Fido died and yknow what, its like losing a family

Member....anyway, whoose for KFC?' :lol:

Yeah, there's not a lot of consistency there. It is what it is.

Goodbye Eric, and Betsy

And Wesley

I didnt see you mourning back home when they used to slit the throats of Erics and Betsys for your dinner :lol:
Eric and Betsy were Christian Missionaries that took a wrong turning round your manor? :lol:

Goodbye Eric, and Betsy

And Wesley

I didnt see you mourning back home when they used to slit the throats of Erics and Betsys for your dinner :lol:
Eric and Betsy were Christian Missionaries that took a wrong turning round your manor? :lol:

We lived on a farm for a bit, well, weren't exactly a farm, just a big house with a few acres of land and paddocks and such and he took the oppertunity, with all the room, to buy some pets. An American bulldog called Wesley and, inexplicably, a hen and cock, named Betsy and Eric (don't ask me, i am not accountable for his mental illness :lol:) The old man wanted to get a horse cuz he's into all that horse riding stuff but we moved out of there in the end cuz being out in the sticks got on Mums wick, bless her.

Edited by Len B'stard