White cop shot by black man

Val22

I dont think Shades is at all racist or homophobic or misogynistic :shrugs:

You don't think that suggesting that "whites" have evolved away from "riots" is a tiny bit racist?

I think it's reasonably obvious he wasn't making a point about Darwinism and was pretty much just saying that white Americans ain't in a place socially speaking where they respond to certain things by rioting. I don't think you have to necessarily be a racist to make a comment like that. I might not agree with it but that don't make it racist. Honestly, i think in certain instances people do their best not to understand him.
Exactly. Great post.

It's funny that the people that dislike Shades the most just coincidently happen to be the hardcore democrats. Shades could post that kittens are cute......and they would bash him: "shades hates puppies,"

These guys never say anything about our resident racist grandma. Who has actually used the term "monkey" in describing blacks and said that her community was ruined when they let the blacks move into her neighborhood, amongst many other blatantly racist comments.

Because they disagree with Shades political views, and they are sooooo tied to their own political party, they ignore the person who is blatantly racist and just attack anything the republican guy says.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

People ignore Val because she never participates in arguments anyway and truthfully because it's just obvious she's not capable of a serious discussion.

People bash Shades because half of the shit he says doesn't even correlate to reality- it's like he posts in a different dimension than everyone else- he never replies to posters, he just says some bullshit oneliner which is either a direct insult or a delusional comment about the country falling apart or something. It doesn't matter if someone refers him to facts, he has no regard for the content of any other post at all.

I'm reminded of when he randomly told Dazey "this ^^ is why your country is just a click above being third world. You stand for nothing,represent nothing and expect nothing." :lol:

• Like 3

I dont think Shades is at all racist or homophobic or misogynistic :shrugs:

You don't think that suggesting that "whites" have evolved away from "riots" is a tiny bit racist?
I think it's reasonably obvious he wasn't making a point about Darwinism and was pretty much just saying that white Americans ain't in a place socially speaking where they respond to certain things by rioting. I don't think you have to necessarily be a racist to make a comment like that. I might not agree with it but that don't make it racist. Honestly, i think in certain instances people do their best not to understand him.
Exactly. Great post.

It's funny that the people that dislike Shades the most just coincidently happen to be the hardcore democrats. Shades could post that kittens are cute......and they would bash him: "shades hates puppies,"

These guys never say anything about our resident racist grandma. Who has actually used the term "monkey" in describing blacks and said that her community was ruined when they let the blacks move into her neighborhood, amongst many other blatantly racist comments.

Because they disagree with Shades political views, and they are sooooo tied to their own political party, they ignore the person who is blatantly racist and just attack anything the republican guy says.

You're generalizing again Apollo. Besides the fact that he makes many comments that drip with racism, people react the way they do to Shades because he can't express himself without resorting to insulting the posters or liberals in general. I have seen other Conservatives express themselves without insulting the poster or their beliefs and there has been mature debates about issues. Shade's has proven through his posts that he is incapable of expressing himself without resorting to immature insults to try to make his point. Also when confronted with facts, that prove him wrong, he just ignores them and moves on to the next rant. It makes it difficult to take him serious and have a mature debate with him.

In any case I am not seeing how people not calling out the "grandma" has anything to do with whether or not Shades makes racist comments.

I'm reminded of when he randomly told Dazey "this ^^ is why your country is just a click above being third world. You stand for nothing,represent nothing and expect nothing." :lol:

He also once told me that God exists because if the earth moved 1 mile closer to the sun we'd all burn to death and if it moved one mile further away we'd all freeze. I mean you just can't argue with that level of stupidity. :lol:

The he insults posters bit is funny, have a read through some of these threads and see whats said about him, it's a lot harsher than 'pantie-wearing liberals' and the other pretty mild stuff that he puts out. Perhaps he doesn't engage fully in arguments because there's no point, his perspective is pretty soundly rejected in terms of it's validity in the eyes of a great many so it'd just be a waste of time, wouldn't it? How well are yous all gonna receive his particular judeo-christian ethics and beliefs?

Y'know what i think? I think the problem with Shades, particularly with Americans on this forum, is that he represents a point of view that is prevalent in your country and lot of yous can't handle that and don't like the fact that it exists. You can laugh and take the piss out of it all day long but at the end of the day he represents, by way of his beliefs, a pretty hefty cross-section of the American populations feelings. Writing them off and shouting them down doesn't change the reality of the world we live in nor does it change anyones mind or heart for the better.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

The he insults posters bit is funny, have a read through some of these threads and see whats said about him, it's a lot harsher than 'pantie-wearing liberals' and the other pretty mild stuff that he puts out. Perhaps he doesn't engage fully in arguments because there's no point, his perspective is pretty soundly rejected in terms of it's validity in the eyes of a great many so it'd just be a waste of time, wouldn't it? How well are yous all gonna receive his particular judeo-christian ethics and beliefs?

What you reap is what you sow Lenny. I try my best not to react to his insults and try to stick to the topic at hand but can't you see why people respond to him in a negative way after he has just responded to them with insults?

You and I differ on subjects at times and yet seem to keep things civil for the most part. It is not necessary to insult the poster when you disagree with their opinion. In any case this has nothing to do with whether or not he posts racist comments.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” ― Socrates

What you reap is what you sow Lenny. I try my best not to react to his insults and try to stick to the topic at hand but can't you see why people respond to him in a negative way after he has just responded to them with insults?

Is it reaping what you sow or is it a two way street with traffic both ways? I could let Shades off before anyone else cuz, like i said, his insults aren't really that bad.

Either that or hemlock :D

I like Len defending Shades. I also totally agree with what Len is saying.

Also 'grandma' is kind of entertaining, I have spit my coffee multiple times reading her posts. I think, most of us just can't take her seriously and just let her be, meanwhile shaking our heads in disbelief. I might be the only one laughing about her posts though. :shrugs:

Also 'grandma' is kind of entertaining, I have spit my coffee multiple times reading her posts. I think, most of us just can't take her seriously and just let her be, meanwhile shaking our heads in disbelief. I might be the only one laughing about her posts though. :shrugs:

Same way I feel about Shades, I just can't take what he says seriously.

Is it reaping what you sow or is it a two way street with traffic both ways? I could let Shades off before anyone else cuz, like i said, his insults aren't really that bad.

Difference is Shades insults even those who don't respond to him with insults. He doesn't play favorites when it comes to insulting people I will give you that.

Edited by classicrawker

Same way I feel about Shades, I just can't take what he says seriously.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. ― Socrates

Difference is Shades insults even those who don't respond to him with insults. He doesn't play favorites when it comes to insulting people I will give you that.

Well it wouldnt do to be prejudiced, would it? :lol:

• Like 1

The cop was shot 15 times. If that doesn't say "hate" I don't know what does.

3 more cops were shot this week.

Obama is fishing in Alaska and doesn't seem to care, but he's on his way out and doesn't give a shit anymore.

There has to be major changes in this country and unfortunately the candidates running are all hot air like all the rest. We are all doomed.

Obama is fishing in Alaska and doesn't seem to care, but he's on his way out and doesn't give a shit anymore.

There has to be major changes in this country and unfortunately the candidates running are all hot air like all the rest. We are all doomed.

I dont think number of shots counts either Valerie dear, there has to be some actual evidence of a racial bias, were volume of bullets a governing factor then the assasination of JFK would be a mildly annoyed crime.

Now were he wearing a black power badge at the time, found to be a member of the Fruit of Islam or witnesses had reported him saying 'Say what, Seinfeld better than Sanford and Son?!?' before the shots were fired you might have a better case.

I dont think number of shots counts either Valerie dear, there has to be some actual evidence of a racial bias, were volume of bullets a governing factor then the assasination of JFK would be a mildly annoyed crime.

Now were he wearing a black power badge at the time, found to be a member of the Fruit of Islam or witnesses had reported him saying 'Say what, Seinfeld better than Sanford and Son?!?' before the shots were fired you might have a better case.

It was overkill. I'd think that'd put more legitimacy in the hate crime argument, wouldn't you? I have no idea what role race played in it but it would seem the fact he was a cop was at least as much of motivating a factor as the fact that he was white. And for the record this is one of the only times I haven't disagreed with val :lol:

It was overkill. I'd think that'd put more legitimacy in the hate crime argument, wouldn't you? I have no idea what role race played in it but it would seem the fact he was a cop was at least as much of motivating a factor as the fact that he was white. And for the record this is one of the only times I haven't disagreed with val :lol:

If its just because its a cop then it dont count, thats cops and robbers, whats meant by hate crime is a race thing, if hating coppers was a crime most of the world would be hate criminals, who actually LIKES the police? :lol:

Hm, let's replace 'cops' by 'black men' and 'black men' by 'white men'.

Black men kill dozens of white men every year, I'm not going to cry because a white man killed a fuckin' black.

3 more blacks were shot this week.

The more, the better.

A.B.A.C.

Would that post be okay too?

• Like 1

Y'know what i think? I think the problem with Shades, particularly with Americans on this forum, is that he represents a point of view that is prevalent in your country and lot of yous can't handle that and don't like the fact that it exists. You can laugh and take the piss out of it all day long but at the end of the day he represents, by way of his beliefs, a pretty hefty cross-section of the American populations feelings. Writing them off and shouting them down doesn't change the reality of the world we live in nor does it change anyones mind or heart for the better.

A-plus post. Great job Len.

It isn't a coincidence that the people who bash Shades the most are also those who define themselves by their political affiliation.

Hm, let's replace 'cops' by 'black men' and 'black men' by 'white men'.

Black men kill dozens of white men every year, I'm not going to cry because a white man killed a fuckin' black.

3 more blacks were shot this week.

The more, the better.

A.B.A.C.

Would that post be okay too?

Lio - great response to a really disturbing and disgusting post that the mods should have deleted. Edited by Apollo

Racist cops kill dozens of black men every year, I'm not going to cry because a black man killed a fuckin' cop.

The more, the better.

A.C.A.B.

1gg6ko.jpg

You do know that twice as many whites are killed by police as blacks every year. Which is disproportionate considering that blacks commit llike 10 times as many violent crimes per capita. A white person is actually more likely to get killed by a police officer when everything is factored per capita when all of this is factored in.

This happened over the weekend in a city in Texas.

The police office was in a gas station filling up his police car when a black man came up and shot him.

Why isn't this considered a hate crime?

The police caught the guy but he's not talking.

If it was a white guy who shot a black cop it would be called a hate/racist crime, why not the other way around?

This is not news because it did not involve a person of color being killed.

Someone murders your white mother with a knife, gets a 25 year sentence, and possibility for parole in 15.

Same person does the exact same thing but to a black woman, and it's a hate crime, 50 years, no chance for parole.

And we tell our children all races are equal. Tee hee hee.

Racist cops kill dozens of black men every year, I'm not going to cry because a black man killed a fuckin' cop.

The more, the better.

A.C.A.B.

1gg6ko.jpg

You do know that twice as many whites are killed by police as blacks every year. Which is disproportionate considering that blacks commit llike 10 times as many violent crimes per capita. A white person is actually more likely to get killed by a police officer when everything is factored per capita when all of this is factored in.

Great point.

That makes sense.

I've always wondered why her racist posts usually just get ignored.