White cop shot by black man

Val22

go change your panties girly man

we have evolved, white people don't burn the streets and loot when something doesn't go our way

Just to get to the depths of your...argument: Are you talking about white people in general (because surely you know that white people around the world riot now and then), or are you just saying that the whites in the US have somehow become more civilized than the blacks over there?

we have evolved, white people don't burn the streets and loot when something doesn't go our way

Just to get to the depths of your...argument: Are you talking about white people in general (because surely you know that white people around the world riot now and then), or are you just saying that the whites in the US have somehow become more civilized than the blacks over there?
What he's saying is (i know cuz I'm psychic) is black people have engaged is some kinda pointless riots lately. Black Americans that is. Edited by Len B'stard

If you or anyone else does not see my point, case in point, then no point to discussing any further

I'm done....

and pardon my attempt

Oh no, I see your point. White people have evolved away from riots, something blacks haven't. That was pretty much exactly what you said. What I am wondering is if you are talking only about American whites, or if you think whites, as an international species, have somehow distanced the blacks in the evolution game?

Edited by SoulMonster

inb4apollo

The thing that bothers me about Val (along with her being a racist) is that she denies it. At least own who you are.

Don't claim you aren't a racist and then continually make racists post saying how bad black people have always been. She has called them monkeys, thugs and posted about how they ruined her school and how her hometown went to hell when the "coloreds" moved in.

But because she is an elderly lady, who swears a lot and is obsessed with Axl Rose (conversely hating Slash) then for some reason people give her a pass on here.

Racism is a terrible thing.

Edited by Apollo

Anybody got a picture of the white people rioting?

White people don't do that, we don't act like animals and resort to the stupidity of looting our own neighborhoods, and acting out on pent up hate.

And for Downzy and all of his little pantie wearing liberal followers here this is when they truly expose themselves.

the point of the thread and pursuing comments was that the hypocrisy on the left, media etal is evident, and in this case sickening.

If I was a cop, which I am not, but if I was I would organize the blue brotherhood and not respond to any calls for help within "troubled" areas, let them self police, they seem to like the mob mentality of justice.

I for one have lost respect for a very large portion of an entire race. Those that arent directly acting like wild animals are standing by silent,

We have gone backwards

For fucks sake you're ignorance knows no bounds... Do yourself, and everyone else a favour, and learn some god damn history before you spout you're ignorant bullshit.

White people don't do that? Are you fucking kidding me? Dude, white people riot if their sports teams fail to win:

Or when a singer cuts a show short:

As for political/social riots, there's a litany of instances of white people rioting in the history of the United States, from the Ward riot of 1868 to the marauding white gangs looking to lynch blacks in the Chicago riot of 1919 to whites rioting in Boston multiple times from 1974-1976, culminating in the infamous The Soiling of Old Glory photograph depicted here:

Soiling_of_Old_Glory.jpg

To be fair, most of these happened in Canada, always known as notorious troublemakers.

• Like 3

Anybody got a picture of the white people rioting?

White people don't do that, we don't act like animals and resort to the stupidity of looting our own neighborhoods, and acting out on pent up hate.

And for Downzy and all of his liberal followers here this is when they truly expose themselves.

the point of the thread and pursuing comments was that the hypocrisy on the left, media etal is evident, and in this case sickening.

If I was a cop, which I am not, but if I was I would organize the blue brotherhood and not respond to any calls for help within "troubled" areas, let them self police, they seem to like the mob mentality of justice.

I for one have lost respect for a very large portion of an entire race. Those that arent directly acting like wild animals are standing by silent,

We have gone backwards in race relations under this current president, the great divider comes on TV when a thug is gunned down by a cop, but not a word when a cop is gunned down by a thug

Have you ever heard the history (before 1900's) of your own country? and that's just a "minor" example

I really hate to point out in this thread, but at this point i start to think you have some form of mental illness which is rooted in your political views

Really? Your posts in particular seem to suggest otherwise.

It would be great if an admin who is republican, ban his rascist bigott ass for good

y'know just for the sake of neutrality

I'm starting to have trouble believing Shades is even a serious poster. He never actually replies to the person arguing with him in any thread. I mean he'll quote them but he never truly responds to what the poster is saying.

That's nothing new. It's because the only times he pops in anymore, is whenever there is something racial. He claims to be religious but spews nothing but insesant and incoherant hatred for people he disagress with. He is a mysogynistic, homophobic, racist piss ant.

Guys, you know me and you know I'm not a fan of Shades's political and social perspectives, but let's keep the insults to a minimum. While Shades's comments can (and should be) considered as racist, mysogynistic, homophobic among other things, let's attack the point and not the person. Calling into question a person's knowledge on a topic isn't the same as questioning a person's mental stability or calling them names.

It's a sensitive topic and lord knows I'm not above having my anger stoked at some of the absurdity spouted in this thread, but let's all take a deal breath and take a step back before posting. Definitely I myself need to be a little more mindful of from time to time.

I dont think Shades is at all racist or homophobic or misogynistic :shrugs:

You don't think that suggesting that "whites" have evolved away from "riots" is a tiny bit racist?

I think it's reasonably obvious he wasn't making a point about Darwinism and was pretty much just saying that white Americans ain't in a place socially speaking where they respond to certain things by rioting. I don't think you have to necessarily be a racist to make a comment like that. I might not agree with it but that don't make it racist. Honestly, i think in certain instances people do their best not to understand him.

• Like 1

You don't think that suggesting that "whites" have evolved away from "riots" is a tiny bit racist?

I think it's reasonably obvious he wasn't making a point about Darwinism and was pretty much just saying that white Americans ain't in a place socially speaking where they respond to certain things by rioting. I don't think you have to necessarily be a racist to make a comment like that. I might not agree with it but that don't make it racist. Honestly, i think in certain instances people do their best not to understand him.

He was saying that the differences in demographics between those that riot and those that do, are the color of skin, and not socio-political and economical. That sounds a bit racist to me. I am not saying that was what he intended, and it takes a lot more before I will say someone believes one race is better than another, but it's a sketchy thing to say.

He was saying that the differences in demographics between those that riot and those that do, are the color of skin, and not socio-political and economical. That sounds a bit racist to me. I am not saying that was what he intended, and it takes a lot more before I will say someone believes one race is better than another, but it's a sketchy thing to say.

Right, exactly, i agree, it takes a lot more than that to come to those conclusions...which leads to me question why figuring out whether he is a racist suddenly becomes the focus of discussion instead of the topic at hand and the point he was making in the context of the topic, which is that, in his opinion, Black Americans are more likely to resort to riotings etc as a means to expressing a certain frustration. I'm not saying this to be funny or awkward it's just trying to figure out whether a man is a racist or not seems a bit of a pointless exercise, it's a personally held sentiment that you can never truly know until such time as the person informs you and/or makes their position clear by distinct action or information.

It's a general trend too I've noticed, say anything even slightly ambigious on the topic of race and i guarantee you, whether on this forum or elsewhere in life, the topic will suddenly become (and it will be pressing) are you or are you not a racist. Seems like an arbitrary obssession. Lets say you figure it out for certain, OK...then what? We behave really irrationally to the idea in the 21st Century. I mean obviously racism is a fucked up thing and is not something that should be encouraged or entertained but at the same time, we're all adults, we all live in the world, is it that shocking that it exists or that someone might hold those kinds of sentiments?

Edited by Len B'stard

if you all don't think shades is racist then you have not been reading his posts. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out after reading his posts related to anything concerning race.

and if he is not racist then he has a real problem expressing himself.

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

if you all don't think shades is racist then you have not been reading his posts. it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out after reading his posts related to anything concerning race.

I think he's blunt and straight-forward and says what he thinks, i dont think he has any trouble expressing himself at all, quite the opposite in fact, i think he's less hung up about saying and phrasing things in a certain way that other people would probably avoid so as to not APPEAR racist.

Also, this is a man that has been a fan of Muhammad Ali since the 70s, I recall him saying something like Ali was a hero of his and was one public figure over whom he's likely to shed a tear over when he passes. Ali was a pretty fervent black nationalist y'know, just saying.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

I think he's blunt and straight-forward and says what he thinks, i dont think he has any trouble expressing himself at all, quite the opposite in fact, i think he's less hung up about saying and phrasing things in a certain way that other people would probably avoid so as to not APPEAR racist.

Also, this is a man that has been a fan of Muhammad Ali since the 70s, I recall him saying something like Ali was a hero of his and was one public figure over whom he's likely to shed a tear over when he passes. Ali was a pretty fervent black nationalist y'know, just saying.

I can only judge the man by what he writes. You can spin it that he is just being blunt and honest but that does not mean his posts are not racist. I personally know racists who root for their favorite black athletes but they would not want them to marry their sisters because they are black.

Edited by classicrawker

I can only judge the man by what he writes. You can spin it that he is just being blunt and honest but that does not mean his posts are not racist. I personally know racists who root for their favorite black athletes but they would not want them to marry their sisters because they are black.
Which perfectly illustrates my point, that such things are not enough grounds upon which to make such judgements ergo its best to stick to the topic at hand.

Why would i care to 'spin' anything he says?

Edited by Len B'stard