Fortus or pitman gone now?

I assume he would be talking about Tommy. But well it can be anyone and I won't be surprised if its Fortus or Pitman also cause Ashba also sucked so much like Fortus and out of nowhere he left, so it won't be surprising if Fortus or Pitman are on the list.

But it seems Pitman did meet Axl a few weeks ago cause both of them posted that Airplane thing, maybe pitman went to give his resignation letter?

But well none of them are on a contract as all of them left it after Vegas, so at the moment, the only official member of GNR is Axl Rose. Others are just waiting a call if there is a tour but well im having my doubts about that too.

I don't care about Axl's band but I'd love to see the hack Pitman not associated with the GNR name anymore, what a talentless hack Pitman is, dear God. Mediocre musician, terrible producer, can't even come up with his own pointless ambient intros :lol:

Axl got some very talented musicians for his solo project which he calls GNR. Pitman is not one of them.

• Like 1

I don't care about Axl's band but I'd love to see the hack Pitman not associated with the GNR name anymore, what a talentless hack Pitman is, dear God. Mediocre musician, terrible producer, can't even come up with his own pointless ambient intros :lol:

Axl got some very talented musicians for his solo project which he calls GNR. Pitman is not one of them.

You don't care for Axl's band, yet you post about it on every single thread. Not to mention all those crazy stories about how you got a leaked songs in the mail(good times).

Although I wish this to be true, all I got from that article is that someone didn´t replay an email nor he did an interview. Is there anything else to support the possibility of Pitman and/or Fortus may have left?

Yes : Mitch Lafon recently talked with Fortus. Fortus told him that he's totally focused on the Dead Daisies. Lafon said in a recent podcast that he has the feeling that Fortus won't work with Axl anymore.

http://talkingmetal.com/digital/2015/09/16/talking-metal-557-featuring-joel-hoekstra-of-whitesnake/

Edited by My Name is Trinity

This. Very true.

Laughed my ass off when Axl's band got sued. What a talentless "musician."

This. Very true.

Laughed my ass off when Axl's band got sued. What a talentless "musician."

Oh please! Stop your hate campaign! Pitman plays a MEAN tambourine throughout the entire set!!!

• Like 2

Although I wish this to be true, all I got from that article is that someone didn´t replay an email nor he did an interview. Is there anything else to support the possibility of Pitman and/or Fortus may have left?

Yes : Mitch Lafon recently talked with Fortus. Fortus told him that he's totally focused on the Dead Daisies. Lafon said in a recent podcast that he has the feeling that Fortus won't work with Axl anymore.

http://talkingmetal.com/digital/2015/09/16/talking-metal-557-featuring-joel-hoekstra-of-whitesnake/

They should ask Dizzy Reed.

I'd love to see Fortus playing with the old line-up, if a reunion occurs.

Don't know if is it just me, but sometimes, since we all here followed the NewGNR for so many years, I think that a Fortus+Frank + old guys would be nicer than a "pure" original reunion.

Would be also a "safer" medium term between Axl and Slash, for things not to fall apart during a possible tour - despite the lower power of promotion than an "Original GNR World Tour".

Just thinking.

Edited by Todo Poderoso Timão
  • Like 3

Don't know if is it just me, but sometimes, since we all here followed the NewGNR for so many years, I think that a Fortus+Frank + old guys would be nicer than a "pure" original reunion.

Would be also a "safer" medium term between Axl and Slash, for things not to fall apart during a possible tour - despite the lower power of promotion than an "Original GNR World Tour".

Just thinking.

If Steven/Matt and Izzy/Gilby are not there then Axl, Slash and Duff should think of another name.

Just thinking.

If Steven/Matt and Izzy/Gilby are not there then Axl, Slash and Duff should think of another name.

They won't. Too much interchange at drummer and rhythm guitar for them to even consider it.

ALX------------AXL----------AXL-------AXL

SLASH--------SLASH-------SLASH---SLASH

DUFF----------DUFF--------DUFF-----DUFF

[Guitarist]------Izzy----------Gilby------Richard

[Drummer]-----Steven-------Matt------Frank

Just thinking.

why? If Axl is there then it's Guns N Roses.

Oitman is the most ointless and useless member in the history of Guns N Roses so hopefully it's him. As much as I like Richard...... Bye Bye! Frank..... Beat it!

Axl

Slash

Duff

Izzy

Matt / Steven

Dizzy (he's gotta stay. Who else is gonna pay his kid's medical bills)

• Like 1