The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Hopefully Sorum gets to bust out YCBM for a few shows.

This would be the chance to hear Adler bust out YCBM. I've always wanted to hear how that song would sound with Steven.

Sorum wrote the little intro fill, but yeah, this is the UYI song I've always been most curious to hear Adler on. I doubt it'd happen though with Sorum still around and sober to boot.

While I'm happy to see Slash back in the band, there was always a part of me that wanted the reunion to be a surprise at a nuGNR gig just for the shock factor. Being there for Duff's impromptu return at The O2 in 2010 was surreal and the crowd went insane. Of course that'd never happen with Slash since nobody would want to see anything but Axl+Slash afterwards, but it'd be pretty funny if people logged into the boards after a gig one day, expecting to see a thread with "same setlist, nothing new", and instead being greeted with "HOLY SHIT SLASH...... still the same setlist, though".

I wonder if Axl ever was seriously considering turning up for the Slash & Myles Kennedy gig in Buenos Aires last year or that was just wishful thinking from Mitch Lafon?

Actually Duff wrote the intro fill and this is not known for many (even hardcore) fans

Now done in the studio and getting ready for Christmas with Guns N' Roses... 2016 is going to be exciting!

Don't ask me who this guy is, I have no idea! Was posted on the GNRFrance Twitter account...

looks like slash and fortus have been in the studio

thanks guys, this is exciting

Not sure if this was posted, but Vicky Hamilton posted this on FB in the comments to the article she shared about the reunion:

10639469_10153124505946923_4801695685680

For all you disbelievers here the text Slash sent me saying he didn't know how all the rumors got started. I think he probably signed some legal papers saying he would not talk about the tour until they announced the reunion tour...anyway, enough...I didn't lie...your hero did. Be happy, you are getting your reunion tour....honestly life is too short for this petty bickering

That's a real piece of shit move by Vicky to now be posting screen shots of text messages. No wonder slash lied to Vicky and changed the subject.. Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

CXjzi5XWwAEJmPz.jpg

cool. Someone posted to unrelated photos in an attempt to convince us that they've been in the studio together.

That's Perla.... come on. Not even trying.

Trying what? They're unrelated photos. That's slash at home with his ex wife from obviously over two years ago before the reunion was considered. That's Richard fortus in a separate photo with brain..? Or someone else but, they aren't related at all. Just because some random Brazilian posted that doesn't make anything official. I think it's an awful attempt Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

CXjzi5XWwAEJmPz.jpg

cool. Someone posted to unrelated photos in an attempt to convince us that they've been in the studio together.
Trying what? They're unrelated photos. That's slash at home with his ex wife from obviously over two years ago before the reunion was considered. That's Richard fortus in a separate photo with brain..? Or someone else but, they aren't related at all. Just because some random Brazilian posted that doesn't make anything official

Was just about it say that looks like Perla! :lol:

• Like 1

k

The guy had another post on his FB of the news story from the other day where he seems to allude to having spent time with GnR back in 2014 as well. Maybe that's when the Fortus picture is from? (Or maybe it's new)

kristian valen is a scandinavian comedian. he even covered don't cry as axl. he and slash like each other...thats it. these pictures are 2 different settings.

CXjzi5XWwAEJmPz.jpg

Trying what? They're unrelated photos. That's slash at home with his ex wife from obviously over two years ago before the reunion was considered. That's Richard fortus in a separate photo with brain..? Or someone else but, they aren't related at all. Just because some random Brazilian posted that doesn't make anything official

Was just about it say that looks like Perla! :lol:

Boy you mods really do have a tough job lol.. I can expect posting speculation and what not but this post by whoever it was is so just.. Lol it almost frustrates me! I mean there's stuff to discuss but this photo is inaccurate and such a stretch I mean.. Lol anyways back to the reunion. If they play Tuesday I'm gonna lose it

CXjzi5XWwAEJmPz.jpg

Trying what? They're unrelated photos. That's slash at home with his ex wife from obviously over two years ago before the reunion was considered. That's Richard fortus in a separate photo with brain..? Or someone else but, they aren't related at all. Just because some random Brazilian posted that doesn't make anything official. I think it's an awful attempt

I was referring that they are not even good and being convincing.

k

The guy had another post on his FB of the news story from the other day where he seems to allude to having spent time with GnR back in 2014 as well. Maybe that's when the Fortus picture is from? (Or maybe it's new)

kristian valen is a scandinavian comedian. he even covered don't cry as axl. he and slash like each other...thats it. these pictures are 2 different settings.

https://www.facebook.com/kristian.valen/posts/10156456709080595

and https://www.facebook.com/kristian.valen/posts/10156485307020595

Edited by fora

so

k

https://www.facebook.com/kristian.valen/posts/10156456709080595

and https://www.facebook.com/kristian.valen/posts/10156485307020595

so...are you trying to say that the tattooed arm in the black shirt next to perla is 4tus?