The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Anybody knows where Axl's photo was taken?

Which one?

The last one

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXeDmuOWkAATb73.jpg

If you are talking about the fat Axl jogging pic with Slash's daughter, then I'd Assume it was taken somewhere in Malibu and it was taken about a week ago.

Thats why I check this thread. Cause everyday there's one incredibly brilliant comment here. Funniest thing I've read.

• Like 1

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Has anything exciting happened today? Tuesday seems so close, and yet so far away...

Nothing much, waiting for tuesday.

Thanks. :) Was sort of hoping that some more info had leaked. Go into the new year GN'R style. But I guess, after waiting for many years, we can wait another few days.

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Has anything exciting happened today? Tuesday seems so close, and yet so far away...

gnr will rock the hockenheimring in germany in june 2016.

Oooh really? Thanks, that is interesting. I hope they visit the UK as well.

Thanks. :) Was sort of hoping that some more info had leaked. Go into the new year GN'R style. But I guess, after waiting for many years, we can wait another few days.

they will. it will be the only concert in germany. they will come back in 2017 accoding to gunsnrosesonline.de. i guess that gnr will rock just one big spot in the "biggest" european countries like the uk, germany, france, italy, etc in 2016. more spots will follow 2017.

btw...the hockenheim capacity for concerts counts 100,000 possible "seats". it could be a huge concert.

just an impression Edited by maxpax
  • Like 1

they will. it will be the only concert in germany. they will come back in 2017 accoding to gunsnrosesonline.de. i guess that gnr will rock just one big spot in the "biggest" european countries like the uk, germany, france, italy, etc in 2016. more spots will follow 2017.

That would be fantastic. Would love for them to do an arena tour, rather than a stadium tour. Better atmosphere (at least, in my opinion). Quite often, better acoustics as well.

Guns N' Roses Reunion Chases $100 Million-Plus - To Start With

The reunion of Guns N’ Roses, now being confirmed by two sources, leaves Axl Rose and Slash chasing $100 million – to start with. It comes after weeks of speculation. The singer and guitarist will share a stage to perform for the first time since 1993. The duo will patch up their differences to headline Coachella and they are expected to play other stadiums at dates still to be announced.

The news is breaking after industry sources said the possibility of dates was being actively pursued. While stadia are sometimes booked with the band name not being immediately obvious, any concert tour involves arranging insurance and logistics so little can stay under wraps before there are leaks.

Guns N’ Roses tickets are likely to achieve a premium. If some fans pay $300 or more, the act may gross $3 million plus a night, promoters said. If the band were to do say 30 sell-out dates the taking would clearly push $100 million just on ticket sales, and there would be potentially more for marketing, endorsements, sponsorship, T-shirts and other items.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markbeech/2015/12/30/guns-n-roses-reunion-chases-100-million-plus-to-start-with/

Yea...call it a cash grab, a sell out, a retirement party or whatever. Point is we are going to see these two guys on stage together again, and from the sound of it we will all get our chance to attend a show near our state or country.

Well done so far. Looking forward to the details, but I'll definitely try to see one of these shows. There might not be a hotter ticket in music (maybe Adele haha) but it's exciting for everyone I feel. Should be an awesome spectacle

Edit: just saw an Allstate commercial use the phrase Appetite for Destruction in their commercial...It's going to be weird seeing so much news on Guns N Roses in the coming months.

Edited by IncitingChaos

You never know, especially with newer members showing up.

I must admit that before I began reading MyGN'R, I was clueless about a lot of things. Beta/Fernando/Team Brazil, for example? I'd never heard of them. Jarmo? Didn't have a clue. I didn't even know the names of the ever-changing GN'R members of the last decade or so, despite seeing them live. I was just the kind of fan who listened to the music and attended the occasional concert. So, reading this site has been an education. And now I feel brave enough to join in a bit more.

• Like 4

so its only going to be axl and slash

Duff will be part of it, i'm pretty sure.

I'd say that's a given. I think the press is emphasizing the whole "Axl and Slash" thing because to the casuals, that is the main draw of the reunion. The rest is icing on the cake.

Edited by James Bond

I'd say that's a given. I think the press is emphasizing the whole "Axl and Slash" thing because to the casuals, that is the main draw of the reunion. The rest is icing on the cake.

I agree with you, Duff played with Axl several times these last years.

I agree with you, Duff played with Axl several times these last years.

It's possible Duff technically has been back in Guns since he stood in for Tommy or perhaps the other two have now fallen out with Duff - in true GNR lore you can only ever have 2 out of 3. :lol:

• Like 2