The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

It's duff axl slash izzy and sorum

With the addition of Dizzy. I spoke with someone a while ago who knows Axl really well and she confirmed this. She also said Adler is aware and as far as she knows he will feature in some capacity. She also said Axl wont be on Kimmel alone.

(cue all hate calling me a liar)

P.s Just saying what I was told from someone I consider 100% genuine, please don't send abuse. I'm not going to be a dick like the other guy and post screenshots of my messages

If this turns out to be true, i will kiss your anus.

In This New Week:

The Death of Motley Crue

The Rise of Guns N' Roses

It's musical natural selection: when one weaker band dies out, another better band takes its place

MC has always been the weaker of the 2.No big loss VInce Niel and them stopped caring years ago.

In This New Week:

The Death of Motley Crue

It's musical natural selection: when one weaker band dies out, another better band takes its place

MC has always been the weaker of the 2.No big loss VInce Niel and them stopped caring years ago.

MC won't be gone - they will get back on the road in 10 years they just want to sell more tix this time around

In This New Week:

The Death of Motley Crue

MC won't be gone - they will get back on the road in 10 years they just want to sell more tix this time around

I would prefer Sixx am for the next 10 years.

I'm curious.. Do you think Axl would sing any of the songs Slash has done with MK? To be fair some of them are brilliant. Imo anyway.

And if so, what song would you like to hear?

Omg. Starlight. That song would be fucking incredible with rasp on the verses and that amazing Axl shriek up into the chorus. Holy shitballs.
Agreed! it would sound awesome with raspy Axl vocals, could have been a great GNR ballad
  • Like 1

I think Izzy may do a few things, maybe cochella and some big money things but I sincerely doubt he'd bother with the slog of a big tour. I'm also not convinced Axl is willing to let go of the 3 guitarist idea. I don't think Kushner is really all that inconceivable.

I'm curious.. Do you think Axl would sing any of the songs Slash has done with MK? To be fair some of them are brilliant. Imo anyway.

And if so, what song would you like to hear?

Omg. Starlight. That song would be fucking incredible with rasp on the verses and that amazing Axl shriek up into the chorus. Holy shitballs.
Agreed! it would sound awesome with raspy Axl vocals, could have been a great GNR ballad

I can honestly hear it in my head. If he could do it in his '92 rasp....holy shit. That sort of restricted, crackly way of his. And hit that fire siren wail on the chorus? Chills.

• Like 1

I never in a million years thought id see people complaining about a guns n roses lineup that finally involves axl slash and duff...

for a lot of people Guns n Roses are more than one or two guys. It's the entire band, not just portions of line ups.

But don't let those people ruin your enjoyment or excitement.

I personally don't care who it is. I would be happy if it is the last line up with just Duff as a new edition. IF CD2 was released.

As long as Axl is on vocals, I couldn't really care less who else is involved.

• Like 1

I never in a million years thought id see people complaining about a guns n roses lineup that finally involves axl slash and duff...

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I haven't complained.. But Slash and Duff have been playing together forever.. If Axl comes out looking and sounding like shit, is it really that special? I don't really think so. Anything closer to the classic lineups would make it better.

If it is just Duff and Slash joining Axl's remaining band for a tour and Axl sounding like he has the last 5 years, that also wouldn't be that great. I watch these videos with Frank in them and they are awful. I really don't like his drumming style for Guns N' Roses songs. Are there still going to be two keyboardists?

If Axl somehow comes out sounding awesome then yes it will be cool to have just him, Duff and Slash onstage again. If he doesn't, then this might be a little too late.. Ten years too late.. I was just watching videos from 2006.. That is the Axl we need to make this thing work. Not the one of the last 5 years.. Or maybe even 2010 Axl.. He didn't seem to have the stage presence but the voice was still there.

I guess it is all speculation at this point...

• Like 1

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I haven't complained.. But Slash and Duff have been playing together forever.. If Axl comes out looking and sounding like shit, is it really that special? I don't really think so. Anything closer to the classic lineups would make it better.

If it is just Duff and Slash joining Axl's remaining band for a tour and Axl sounding like he has the last 5 years, that also wouldn't be that great. I watch these videos with Frank in them and they are awful. I really don't like his drumming style for Guns N' Roses songs. Are there still going to be two keyboardists?

If Axl somehow comes out sounding awesome then yes it will be cool to have just him, Duff and Slash onstage again. If he doesn't, then this might be a little too late.. Ten years too late.. I was just watching videos from 2006.. That is the Axl we need to make this thing work. Not the one of the last 5 years.. Or maybe even 2010 Axl.. He didn't seem to have the stage presence but the voice was still there.

Fully agree. 2006 Axl was in good fighting shape. Time has really caught up with him the last 10 years.

Amen. Well said. And this is coming from axl fanboy. 2010 axl would be perfect at this point. Im just little scared...

I hate his drumming too and I can't even figure out why, haha. I dunno... but it sucks.

Adler has groove, Matt has some thunderous power.... Frank....

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1

Fully agree. 2006 Axl was in good fighting shape. Time has really caught up with him the last 10 years.

Any person approaching there mid 50's has there ups and downs regarding staying in shape. It's all about image these days, it's shallow if you ask me. Look at Facebook it's littered with it, I wonder what shape we will be in come 50 +.