The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Axl has known for a while that a high profile reunion was likely....and yet he looks very bloated and out of shape. A bad sign and will be awful PR if he looks that bad on Kimmel.

Unfortunately this is true. To us diehard fans, no big deal, not a surprise. But other than that, not a good thing. Im little scared about the whole Kimmel thing. People are rude, they are just gonna laugh at whole thing if axl is in that shape.

Edited by Kosonen

From where is information about Kushner coming from?

Its purely speculation. Awesome speculation though!

Yeah... I never could imagine Kushner be involved. But more I think about it more I like idea :)

Edited by slitherz

Honestly, how hard is it just to cut calories down to like 1300/day for a couple weeks? Axl would look worlds better and sing better if he weren't carrying so much pudge.

If he's fat on Kimmel, then you can bet we're in for a tour full of Bridge School vocals, meanwhile Salsh and Duff are better musicians now than they've ever been.

• Like 2

Honestly, how hard is it just to cut calories down to like 1300/day for a couple weeks? Axl would look worlds better and sing better if he weren't carrying so much pudge.

If he's fat on Kimmel, then you can bet we're in for a tour full of Bridge School vocals, meanwhile Salsh and Duff are better musicians now than they've ever been.

He might be on a medication which makes him fat? He might be an alcoholic? That can be hard to cut down on.

couple of thoughts.

i feel sorry for the guy who paid a pile of cash for lifetime slash/miles tix.

it will be interesting to see what kind of setlist they use. i mean guaranteed we will see the "staples" but beyond that will we get to see what some of those cd songs feat. slash and some of those slash songs feat. axl like we always wondered about?

it's going to be an interesting 2016

From where is information about Kushner coming from?

Its purely speculation. Awesome speculation though!

axl/duff/slash/dave/matt + guest appearances of steven/gilby/izzy would be perfect, but i doubt it will be this force squad.

the only hint of dave is:

"Many sources are reporting that an announcement is expected on January 5th. Former Velvet Revolver guitarist Dave Kushner liked Alternative Nation’s tweet on Friday linking to our story titled ‘Guns N’ Roses Website Switches To Original Logo, Reunion Imminent.’"

Edited by maxpax

I cant imagine this going off or being billed a "reunion" maybe it is, but I would think this would be some hybrid form of "Guns N' Roses" going forward.

As fans, are you all happy with basically this being it for Guns N' Roses? Reunion tour and that's that?

I cant imagine this going off or being billed a "reunion" maybe it is, but I would think this would be some hybrid form of "Guns N' Roses" going forward.

As fans, are you all happy with basically this being it for Guns N' Roses? Reunion tour and that's that?

it's more satisfying than another nugnr tour....

• Like 1

it's more satisfying than another nugnr tour....

Agreed.