The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I'm curious.. Do you think Axl would sing any of the songs Slash has done with MK? To be fair some of them are brilliant. Imo anyway.

And if so, what song would you like to hear?

slither, fall to pieces, world on fire, i hold on...would be interesting. but i doubt they will perform these songs...maybe slither as a tribute for scott.

I'm curious.. Do you think Axl would sing any of the songs Slash has done with MK? To be fair some of them are brilliant. Imo anyway.

slither, fall to pieces, world on fire, i hold on...would be interesting. but i doubt they will perform these songs...maybe slither as a tribute for scott.

If they do that, Axl will not be the singer. Maybe Duff.

The Dissident, Anastasia, No More Heroes, Halo, You're a Lie, Far and Away, Standing in the Sun

If they do that, Axl will not be the singer. Maybe Duff.

or myles will join the stage to sing with axl....there will be a lot of guest appearances imo. lars ulrich, kid rock, myles kennedy, brian may, elton john....everything is possible.

I have long said it makes no sense why Chinese Democracy material would be played if VR and every other old member's solo material is not given a chance. Either none of it gets played, or you have to have a compromise on both. Cause to many people, VR is more GNR than Chinese is. And of course I don't think Slash is just gonna say "oh yeah, your album has the GNR name on it. We'll do those in a heartbeat." No, either Axl agrees to play VR material or you get that Chinese Democracy shit out of there. VR and Slash's solo material is just as much GNR, if not more, than Chinese, and I don't think Chinese should pollute the setlist just because of a technicality.

• Like 3

after seeing that pic of Axl yesterday, I honestly doubt Al can pull this through.

He never looked worse.

Where did he practice for the reunion tour, kitchen?

He definitely has looked worse.

For fuck's sake, have some of you ever gone for a run? You look like SHIT during and after. And he's got a little pudge left but nowhere near the fattest we've seen him. On top of it, the man is in his mid-50's. Not everyone can age like Lenny Kravitz.

And with that, I'm done commenting on Axl's appearance (at least until next week, lol).

to answer your question - yes.

as a matter of fact I train different sports and cardiom practices almost every day in the last 20 years.

you can defend his looks all the way from Europe to Mexico, but the guy looks worse, fatter, sicker hen ever in the past 10 years.

he looks like he ate Gilby, Duff and Matt at a rehersal at once.

and no...it doesn't take a genious to see that.

steven is pretty quiet in the last couple of months.

Cause he died months ago when he found out he wasn't part of the reunion.

I told you guys to keep him and Jarmo on a suicide watch.

Let's not forget about our old friend volcano92 (I might have the number wrong). Better send someone to his house to check on him.

I have long said it makes no sense why Chinese Democracy material would be played if VR and every other old member's solo material is not given a chance. Either none of it gets played, or you have to have a compromise on both. Cause to many people, VR is more GNR than Chinese is. And of course I don't think Slash is just gonna say "oh yeah, your album has the GNR name on it. We'll do those in a heartbeat." No, either Axl agrees to play VR material or you get that Chinese Democracy shit out of there. VR and Slash's solo material is just as much GNR, if not more, than Chinese, and I don't think Chinese should pollute the setlist just because of a technicality.

Those are all fair points, but Axl has a lot of leverage. I don't like it but he owns the name and whatever arrangement they are coming up with is not going to strip him of that power. He would never agree to that. The others have said they want to do a reunion for the fans (they don't need the money). If the only way he'll do a reunion is with CD stuff, then that is how it will go. Didn't Duff play on some of the CD songs during his recent shows with Axl during the last few years?

so its only going to be axl and slash

Duff will be part of it, i'm pretty sure.

I'd say that's a given. I think the press is emphasizing the whole "Axl and Slash" thing because to the casuals, that is the main draw of the reunion. The rest is icing on the cake.

I agree with you, Duff played with Axl several times these last years.

It's possible Duff technically has been back in Guns since he stood in for Tommy or perhaps the other two have now fallen out with Duff - in true GNR lore you can only ever have 2 out of 3. :lol:

It is a universal constant,my children. :monkey:

after seeing that pic of Axl yesterday, I honestly doubt Al can pull this through.

He never looked worse.

For fuck's sake, have some of you ever gone for a run? You look like SHIT during and after. And he's got a little pudge left but nowhere near the fattest we've seen him. On top of it, the man is in his mid-50's. Not everyone can age like Lenny Kravitz.

And with that, I'm done commenting on Axl's appearance (at least until next week, lol).

as a matter of fact I train different sports and cardiom practices almost every day in the last 20 years.

you can defend his looks all the way from Europe to Mexico, but the guy looks worse, fatter, sicker hen ever in the past 10 years.

If that pic is genuine, this is going to be another disaster… another botched comeback.

Geeezzzz Louise! Oh Lawd!

The guy has the cash to eat the healthiest foods, have the best personal trainers and the time to get in shape.

Otherwise he's just a lazy son of a gun and a gun of a son.

No excuses

steven is pretty quiet in the last couple of months.

Cause he died months ago when he found out he wasn't part of the reunion.

I told you guys to keep him and Jarmo on a suicide watch.

Let's not forget about our old friend volcano92 (I might have the number wrong). Better send someone to his house to check on him.

hands down, what a year from nightmare this has become for JarMORON!

it could hardly become worse from his perspective.

He never looked worse.

If that pic is genuine, this is going to be another disaster… another botched comeback.

The guy has the cash to eat the healthiest foods, have the best personal trainers and the time to get in shape.

No excuses

dude, he eats smoked rabbit sausages....that's healthy enough.

He never looked worse.

No excuses

is it inconceivable that perhaps this is the beginning of his training to get back in shape?

he is on a jog in that picture. he has three months to get in shape. let's give him a little bit of slack.

Okay, I have to ask. I keep seeing the comment that he was out on a jog when the picture was taken. I am not sure how we know this. Was there a comment uploaded with the picture when it was posted? Or are we just guessing because he happens to be wearing a sweatshirt and holding a fancy water bottle?

• Like 1

He never looked worse.

No excuses

is it inconceivable that perhaps this is the beginning of his training to get back in shape?

he is on a jog in that picture. he has three months to get in shape. let's give him a little bit of slack.

he wasn't exactly in shape in 2009 or at the first shows in 2010. He gave us rasp and energy

It's speculation.

Regardless, if Coachella is the first performance then he has just under 4 months to get into better shape (that's if this recent picture is definitely from last week).

As I said earlier, I'm still anxious to see how he looks on Kimmel next week.

he will appear in the same jogging clothes.

• Like 3

Okay, I have to ask. I keep seeing the comment that he was out on a jog when the picture was taken. I am not sure how we know this. Was there a comment uploaded with the picture when it was posted? Or are we just guessing because he happens to be wearing a sweatshirt and holding a fancy water bottle?

He did seem tired and as he wears fancy stuff, he won't go out like that in his jogging suit unlike me who goes out in his pyjama and tshirt. Its a pic taken outside of his house, so pretty much he was walking/jogging around.

He never looked worse.

No excuses

It truly is inconceivable.

It could be his lazy Sunday clothes, just lounging around the property.

He shoulda started a year ago, for his own good! Certainly if they've been talking about reuniting for a while as well.

Bruh could be deep sea diving; deep breath yoga exercises; etc.

He COULD be healthier than most 30 year olds. I'm just longing for the best possible outcome after all these years… at least they're back together!