The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Man, you guys are really hard on him. I know he has deserved some Shit in the past, but he IS trying. That is all we can ask for at this point. I don't think Axl is fat. Yes he weighs more than he did 30 years ago, but 30 years ago he was also on heroine and other drugs. For a 50 something year old man, I don't think he looks bad. Yes he could maybe drop 15 or 20 pounds, but who couldn't?

I don't care how he looks, as long as he sounds good.

You truly went full retard with this post, man. "You guys"? LOL. That was posted on MetalSucks.net, and it's obviously a joke based on his clothes not his weight.

Iwasnt talking about that MetalSucks post. I was talking about all of the attention that people are putting in his weight.

Ya it would be awesome if he lost 50 pounds and came out looking like he did 30 years ago. But I'm not going to put that kind of pressure on him. I'm far more concerned with how he sounds. If he can manage to bring back the voice of 2006 or even earlier, I'll be happy.

I just feel bad for him, all this talk about his weight. Give a guy a break, that's all I'm saying. We are finally getting a reunion, better late than never I say.

• Like 1

Man, you guys are really hard on him. I know he has deserved some Shit in the past, but he IS trying. That is all we can ask for at this point. I don't think Axl is fat. Yes he weighs more than he did 30 years ago, but 30 years ago he was also on heroine and other drugs. For a 50 something year old man, I don't think he looks bad. Yes he could maybe drop 15 or 20 pounds, but who couldn't?

You truly went full retard with this post, man. "You guys"? LOL. That was posted on MetalSucks.net, and it's obviously a joke based on his clothes not his weight.

Iwasnt talking about that MetalSucks post. I was talking about all of the attention that people are putting in his weight.

Ya it would be awesome if he lost 50 pounds and came out looking like he did 30 years ago. But I'm not going to put that kind of pressure on him. I'm far more concerned with how he sounds. If he can manage to bring back the voice of 2006 or even earlier, I'll be happy.

I just feel bad for him, all this talk about his weight. Give a guy a break, that's all I'm saying. We are finally getting a reunion, better late than never I say.

50 pounds would get him back to 2006 shape, not 1986 shape.

50 pounds would get him back to 2006 shape, not 1986 shape.

lol no

why 2 mystery players? i musta missed something 10 pages back lol did izzy and steve say they aint doin it?

The only people known to be part of it are Axl, Slash, and Duff. The rest is kinda up in the air. There are lots of rumors.

Consensus seems to be Adler will be allowed to play the first show, maybe more, and Izzy might be at the first one and guest here and there.

$250-$275 for REAL Guns N' Roses with Axl sounding as he has sounded in the last 4 - 5 years? No, thank you.

$250-$275 for REAL Guns N' Roses with Axl sounding like he did in 2010? Couldn't describe how cheap that price is.

I remember you were very adamant about it not happening :P

We don't know what Axl will sound like, honestly. Which could be a good thing or a scary thing, but we'll see hopefully soon enough.

Honestly, you don't think it's worth the price to at least see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage together?

Oh, yeah, and I'm still very adamant about it if Axl still sounds like utter shit (which I hope is no longer the case). I mean, I can't deny the clues, but there's still some part of me who doesn't want to completely believe it's happening. Axl Rose has disappointed me as a fan many times. And then, you also have to consider Axl's shape. Will he sound great? Like shit? Too many questions.

And I wouldn't pay $275 to see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage together if Axl is going to embarrass himself. I have seen the three of them separately and I saw Axl when he still delivered a great, decent show so no, I would rather spend that money on my car or something.

He doesnt owe anyone weight loss or improved vocals, regardless of peoples sense of entitlement on here.

I agree about the weight, but his voice, seriously? Isn't it a professional singer's responsability to deliver a good vocal performance to a paying audience?
So what has Bob Dylan's excuse been for 40 years? He may be a great song writer but he cannot sing for shit.

He doesnt owe anyone weight loss or improved vocals, regardless of peoples sense of entitlement on here.

I agree about the weight, but his voice, seriously? Isn't it a professional singer's responsability to deliver a good vocal performance to a paying audience?
So what has Bob Dylan's excuse been for 40 years? He may be a great song writer but he cannot sing for shit.

In your opinion.

why 2 mystery players? i musta missed something 10 pages back lol did izzy and steve say they aint doin it?

The only people known to be part of it are Axl, Slash, and Duff. The rest is kinda up in the air. There are lots of rumors.

Consensus seems to be Adler will be allowed to play the first show, maybe more, and Izzy might be at the first one and guest here and there.

was just wondering why the thread title says its not a reunion tour though. re-banded but not a reunion? huh? and whats this shit im reading about taco bell? hahahaha

In your opinion.

mine too

was just wondering why the thread title says its not a reunion tour though. re-banded but not a reunion? huh? and whats this shit im reading about taco bell? hahahaha

Was kinda a joke because people were getting their panties in a bunch about calling it a reunion without Izzy and Adler being in it for sure.

• Like 1

In your opinion.

mine too

Was kinda a joke because people were getting their panties in a bunch about calling it a reunion without Izzy and Adler being in it for sure.

well either way, it would be an axl/slash reunion... cant imagine anyone being too butt hurt over adler not being part of it and if izzy isnt around then its by choice... i imagine theyll both be part of it in some capacity though... i just dont see axl ditching guys like fortus and frank since theyve both been loyal members since joining

In your opinion.

mine too

well either way, it would be an axl/slash reunion... cant imagine anyone being too butt hurt over adler not being part of it and if izzy isnt around then its by choice... i imagine theyll both be part of it in some capacity though... i just dont see axl ditching guys like fortus and frank since theyve both been loyal members since joining

He had no problem whatssoever ditching Dj and Bumble so this is more than unlikely to be the reason...

In your opinion.

mine too

He had no problem whatssoever ditching Dj and Bumble so this is more than unlikely to be the reason...

ummmm didnt they quit?