The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Why are people believing that fortus is still in. Izzy will be there.

I think Izzy will be somewhere, just not all the dates. He likes to come in on his terms and go away the same way. I forsee 4Tus taking it for the touring band

Why are people believing that fortus is still in. Izzy will be there.

Because we've seen no credible source suggest Izzy will do the entire tour. A guest spot here and there? Sure,but as far as being one of the main guitarists every night for all the stadium shows and beyond? Seems unlikely ,though we'd all love it.

It's important to let Izzy be part of the songwriting process and in the studio sessions, which I think he is. If he wanna tour the world ... great! If not I'm sure he'll play some shows occasionally.

If they do an album, hopefully they can convince him to be part of it. He's the best songwriter of the bunch. Mix him with the other 3 guys and it is pure magic.

Izzy likes money just like everyone else. This inspire changing money. He will be there for the entire tour. Drummer situation is more up on the air than izzy being there.

Yeah,he likes it so much that he is hardly seen in public and doesn't tour. He's been set for several lifetimes since he left Guns over 20 years ago. I think your post is wishful thinking. I hope I'm wrong. Izzy is a crucial element ,at least to older GNR fans who were around for their heyday.

I think Fortus & Ferrer are still in. Axl's big on loyalty, and I just don't see him not having them be a part of it. Not to mention, Fortus's interview late last summer when he coyly put it "As far as everyone knows, I'm the only guitarist in GNR at the moment." DJ, Bumble & Tommy willingly walked away to do their own thing(s).

That's not to say that Izzy still won't be part of it. If he is, it will likely be part of a 3 guitar ensemble, along with Fortus to round out the sound.

What are some of the songs that they will play that will give you chills?

Obviously Jungle opening the show will be incredible seeing Slash and Axl standing right next to each other,

But one of the big moments for me will be if they play Estranged, just so many great moments between Axl and Slash and just seeing the two minds that created that song play it live again will be incredible.

Hopefully he's standing by Slash when he sings "I'll never find anyone to replace you"

• Like 1

He probably doesn't have as much money as you think. Google Doug Golfsteins letter to axl. Doug implies that axl isn't set for life financially. If he isn't is izzy?

If he wasn't set for life financially,don't you think he'd have been more actively touring over the past 25 years? Or joined Velvet Revolver? Maybe his lifestyle is more simple than Axl's? If you have a source for thinking Izzy will do the full tour,great. If not you are just hoping he will be like all of us.

I do have a source who is close to axl that said izzy was rehearsing with duff slash and sorum. The Adler thing is what I'm not sure about. She said that Frank who I understand was the last drummer axl used is on standby. But izzy is really involved with Duff. I was told by that person that the AFD lineup will be on Kimmel.

He probably doesn't have as much money as you think. Google Doug Golfsteins letter to axl. Doug implies that axl isn't set for life financially. If he isn't is izzy?

If he wasn't set for life financially,don't you think he'd have been more actively touring over the past 25 years? Or joined Velvet Revolver? Maybe his lifestyle is more simple than Axl's? If you have a source for thinking Izzy will do the full tour,great. If not you are just hoping he will be like all of us.

He seems like a simple person, im sure he has done some investments in which he is getting something monthly. On top of that he shows up a few times with his muted guitar to play 2 or 3 songs in Axl's band. I guess he would get a few thousand dollars per gig for that, so it would be enough for him.

I do have a source who is close to axl that said izzy was rehearsing with duff slash and sorum. The Adler thing is what I'm not sure about. She said that Frank who I understand was the last drummer axl used is on standby. But izzy is really involved with Duff. I was told by that person that the AFD lineup will be on Kimmel.

Ask that source if they are a part of the BNU, then only I will believe you.

Hope your source is right! I like the idea someone posted of a Star Wars skit. Axl as Vader and the others as Storm Troopers. Each one takes off their mask one by one. That would be hilarious and awesome. Disney owns both the Kimmel show and Star Wars, so it would be a great fit.

and i do have a source directly from Axl: he only confirmed his love for Taco Bell

Disclaimer to everybody: this guy is a fraud, a "returned" member which induce that he was banned from here. So it's no way that he has connections

Edited by Strange Broue

I just wanna let you know, my sources told me 95% of the insider here on MyGNR don't have any sources.

Suddenly all of you know somebody who knows Axl or Axl's friend or Duff or somebody who have a neighbor who's daughter visits the same school as the cousin's nephew who's mom is the nanny from somebody who works in the studio Slash once recorded a song for Ray Charles

• Like 1

He seems like a simple person, im sure he has done some investments in which he is getting something monthly. On top of that he shows up a few times with his muted guitar to play 2 or 3 songs in Axl's band. I guess he would get a few thousand dollars per gig for that, so it would be enough for him.

Wtf is the BNU

• Like 1

I do not think Frank Ferrer fits the classic GnR sound at all. He over-does it in the wrong places. His fills are terrible. Adler plays rock n roll, but Sorum is a fucking drum machine. His playing is perfect; tight and consistent.

Sorum is the obvious choice for me. Both because of the sound and the fact that his chemistry with the rest of the rhytm section is fantastic and has been that way since the band broke up.

• Like 1

Wtf is the BNU

Long story bro.