Terrorist attack thread

alfierose

3 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

^^^

And THERE it is, the obligatory photo of a dead child. Shall we assume it was a Russian airstrike that killed her? Regardless, it is tasteless to post such images here. I don't post battlefield footage of the Dagestan Massacre.

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar. How many hundreds of thousands of civilians were murdered in that instance?

4 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

You're so concerned you politicized the child's death while needlessly parading graphic images of the child's corpse here. 

I politicised the child's death? Really? Me, all by myself? Nothing to do with ridiculously misguided foreign and domestic policy of pretty much every major government in the world then? Nope. Just little old me. 

• Like 2

Short movie of the first nine days of not so peaceful uprising in Aleppo. Recorded from apartment window in 2012

Winner of the European Short Film Award at the European Film Awards.

In August 2012, Syrian photographer Issa Touma awoke to the dawn of the rebel uprising in the city of Aleppo. He spent the next nine days holed up in his apartment, filming the emerging civil war outside.

"It's 8:15 AM", says Touma, recording the morning sky and fading moon through his window, on a day that signalled a turning point for life in Syria's largest city. "Strangers take position in my street.” he says, “they look unprepared, without any kind of war experience". Young men in t-shirts, resembling students more than fighters, drag sandbags into a blockade below Touma's window. A rebel appeals by loudspeaker to a regime soldier, "leave your post and come to us!". He is answered by the sound of gunfire. Touma's raw commentary and eye for photographic detail give an unprecedented glimpse into the beginnings of a war that rages to this day.

Edited by Heisenberg
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Boom boom.

Before you were perverted by association football?

Nah i was jus in Kashmir and it looked kinda cool in that context, couldn't even say I've seen much of him play, just knew he was the new kid on the block in them days and known for bangin' em out of the park.  Yknow how it is, when in Rome and all that.

What are you doin' with a fuckin Pakistan shirt though?

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah i was jus in Kashmir and it looked kinda cool in that context, couldn't even say I've seen much of him play, just knew he was the new kid on the block in them days and known for bangin' em out of the park.  Yknow how it is, when in Rome and all that.

What are you doin' with a fuckin Pakistan shirt though?

Well they are my fourth favourite test team.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The whole world is on high alert for New Year's. The terrorist are jerking everyone's chain. It makes me sick.

I can only imagine what this extra man power and police working overtime is costing the cities? it's nuts.

It's one big circle jerk alright, with the taxpayers taking it to the face. The same governments that welcome hundreds of thousands of foreign invaders turn around and declare high alert status to justify maxing out state and local police presence and all of it's associated costs. The punchline is if a Muslim manic is determined to run a crowd of people over with a truck, for example, there is sweet fuck all that can be done to stop him. Oh sure, it's possible to keep one out of a prime location, but you can't put a cop on every corner. The best defense is an aggressive offense and strict immigration policies.  

• Like 1

Breaking news on TV, multiple fatalities in shooting in Ft Lauderdale airport. Shooter in custody, no confirmation yet if terrorist related.

Now they say 13 shot, 4 dead. Happened in baggage claim area. Male wearing Star Wars shirt in custody.

Edited by BlueJean Baby
added

12 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Breaking news on TV, multiple fatalities in shooting in Ft Lauderdale airport. Shooter in custody, no confirmation yet if terrorist related.

Now they say 13 shot, 4 dead. Happened in baggage claim area. Male wearing Star Wars shirt in custody.

I'm guessing he was inspired by the Rebels and that terrorist Luke Skywalker!