NEW MUSIC STYLE

Hi, im trying to guess which musical style will come from the rebanded Gnr. Its clear that Axl in ChiDem used full electronic tracks, synthesizers, effects, subbasses, and obviusly great guitar arrangements, piano and some classic tools to create his record. Slash and Duff, trough all this years were more conservators with their musical style, but, listening (for example) Anastasia we can hear a different music, not a music based on pentatonic or blues ball used by Slash always.

In an open letter to RRHOF Axl told that he felt that the institution didnt show respect for him, for his project and for his band. Im sure that if new music will be released, Axl will not forget all that musical elements that i mentioned before, and Slash neither...

This can be a big success, and can be an icon in music industry, im not sure how or what name will have this new musical style.... DONT MIND ON MY ENGLISH, I DONT MIND ON YOUR SPANISH....

Ideas to name this musical style?

GNR refined?

This will be the first time that most of these guys have been on stage before SOBER. Duff and Slash have been on the wagon for some time now and became polished pro's while out of GNR. Slash has never played cleaner, where during his early GNR days he was always sloppy. That's the sound you hear in Anastasia... and it sounds good.

I expect the classic songs to sound very much the same. But I'm really curious to hear new stuff. I've commented on this forum before that Anastasia is what modern GNR would sound like (if Axl were on vocals). And I hope that happens.

You're going to hear a polished GNR, that's for sure... as long as Axl is up to the task. He could ruin it all with poor vocals, which will overshadow any of the actual musical compositions.

Id love to see them rush out a release, take a couple of solo songs from each, re-record, write some new lyrics... 10 songs plus 2 originals,

this could be done in time for coachella and will create some massive buzz.

With some major label backing and Slash & Duff promoting, there is no reason a GnR record couldn't be top 5 billboard.

Piano ballads. They all mocked Axl back in the day but look at Adele. Axl knew the future. And if you think Axl is gonna lose any weight while Adele gets to stuff her face 24/7 while selling millions of records from whining about people who let her down, you're fucking crazy.

That's GNR and not an pop artist

That poses a huge what if.

It's a shame Axl was so against those riffs that ended up in Snakepit. There's good stuff there that they could have worked on. Take the best bits of Chinese and they would have had something great imo.

He was against using the them as finished products, he's stated before that there were parts that he was happy to work on... Also Duff was "against" them too, and to be fair the snake pit record was not a great record; it would have served as a guns album but not a great one, it wasn't going to be as good as UYI and definitely not as good as AFD so was it really a shame it didn't materialise?. The ideas needed refinement.

That poses a huge what if.

It's a shame Axl was so against those riffs that ended up in Snakepit. There's good stuff there that they could have worked on. Take the best bits of Chinese and they would have had something great imo.

He was against using the them as finished products, he's stated before that there were parts that he was happy to work on... Also Duff was "against" them too, and to be fair the snake pit record was not a great record; it would have served as a guns album but not a great one, it wasn't going to be as good as UYI and definitely not as good as AFD so was it really a shame it didn't materialise?. The ideas needed refinement.

There wasn't a finished product. Just instrumentals. Nobody knows what the record would sound like if Duff and Axl worked on it.