04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just now, paranoyd androyd said:

yeah, gotta feel sorry for all those who traveled to Vegas. this is a guy is his 50's who's already on the heavy side. when this happened in his late 20's, he still struggled with it but was in great shape so he was able to work around it a bit.

Somehow I don't feel sorry for them, I feel jelous as hell. Some people here and their comments are just weird... 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Asia said:

Somehow I don't feel sorry for them, I feel jelous as hell. Some people here and their comments are just weird... 

Lol, yep.  Absolutely no need to feel sorry for any of us in or heading to Vegas. We're gonna see a kick ass rock show in spite of Axl's broken foot. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, k12 said:

this thing with his foot is a real bummer, I am sure it is going to effect the show, even his vocals as I am sure not wanting to do any more damage to his foot is going to get in his head and his vocals are going to suffer as a result, I am sure he is gonna hope the show is going to get over as quickly as possible so he is able to rest it, god damn Troubadour show, I am sure I was the only one on here who was pissed when it was announced and this is a result

Sure he broke his foot before the start of the UYI tour in 1991. Why would it mess with the show ? He might not be able to move around but as someone who went to the Dublin show in 2012 where he hurt his leg and his vocals were on point and we got a three hour show and it was amazing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

The bad thing about this is he could gain more weight. He needs to get in shape and this will not help at all. 

As someone pointed out, he'll do physical therapy when the cast is off. So in the end it may actually help him get in shape.

Just now, Babooshka said:

As someone pointed out, he'll do physical therapy when the cast is off. So in the end it may actually help him get in shape.

Just now, Babooshka said:

He's going to have cast for only 4 weeks, so there shouldn't be any problem

2 minutes ago, Tbergs said:

Seats just opened up for anybody who is still looking

yeah, over the past few days, there's been plenty of seats available on AXS for both tonight and Sat including GA PIT and good lower level sections. if you want, you can buy allotments of up to 8 seats together without a problem.

10 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

The bad thing about this is he could gain more weight. He needs to get in shape and this will not help at all. 

True.

When I fractured my foot several years ago and had to wear a cast, I suddenly put on about 20 pounds of weight from being stationary.

When the cast finally came off, I had to hire a personal trainer and go to the gym every single day for over a year to get all the extra weight off. But it taught me to start working out every day - so it was actually a good lesson, and now I'm in better shape than I've ever been in. 

11 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

yeah, over the past few days, there's been plenty of seats available on AXS for both tonight and Sat including GA PIT and good lower level sections. if you want, you can buy allotments of up to 8 seats together without a problem.

Which is the same situation with every concert ever. 

• Like 1

my wishes for the 2016 TouR

• There Was A Time with Slash
  • Paradise City with strong vocals
  • Sweet Child O' Mine with strong vocals
  • Voodoo Child before Civil War
  • Izzy Stradlin as guest
  • Axl wears no jackets
  • 30 Minutes of Rocket Queen click
  • Think About You Return
  • Slash playing solo November Rain on Axl's Piano like in the Music Video
  • a varied Setlist

3 hours ago, the-estranged-girl said:

I think they'll hit the stage sometime around 11:30, which is still pretty early, considering that it's GNR...

Honestly, I hope they start at midnight. I'm in Brazil and I'll wake up at 4 am to follow the updates here before heading to work...

We're together, bro!

14 minutes ago, VillageGorillaHead said:

Some of you are depressing.

I'm having a cold beer in my hotel room listening to GNR and eating Pringles.

My tshirt is off so some crumbs are falling into my belly button.

But it doesn't matter because with each passing minute we're closer to the first full show with Slash, Axl and Duff in 23 years.

christ man, i have Omphalophobia!! don't give me that image!

• Like 1