04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

What I'm taking out of the video Axl posted, it looks like they're doing a documentary about this tour and this was a segment from it..way too "professional" to just be Axl recording the doc talking with his phone

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gackt said:

What I'm taking out of the video Axl posted, it looks like they're doing a documentary about this tour and this was a segment from it..way too "professional" to just be Axl recording the doc talking with his phone

Seems like it, they were definitely filming the troubadour show. It'll be amazing to see, since nearly everything else that has happened in guns history has been so... Undocumented.

Just now, Muddy said:

Can't get the video axl posted to play, can anyone describe it? I'm guessing that this was the interesting thing Eddie trunk spoke about, but how would Eddie know axl was gonna twitter about a leg injury minutes beforehand?

How is this even "interesting" ?

• Like 2

I can't seem to open the video anymore. But from what i can remember, she said the cast will be on for a few more weeks and Axl ordered the stage setup to suit his recovery. So the shows are still on.

• Like 1

Damn, so unfortunate to have that kind of injury, but its good that the stage design has been modified though. I'm also quite sure that Axl wants to do even better vocal performances in this situation, and I believe we'll see it tonight. 

Was just a doctor showing X-rays of the broken bone in his foot, then the screws in place and saying they want to limit him putting weight on the front of his foot. It's not that bad a break, and won't stop him playing the shows - It will slow him down though.