04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

11pm is just a speculation, but I still think its too late. The show I went to before, Axl came on stage after like 12 and it ended at 2.30 or 3am, it was too late, I had to take cab back at the hotel. 

Whenever they do a european tour, I will most prob. go to the London show and to reach back to my hotel I would have to take the tube/metro and by that time it would be closed and man london is an expensive city. 

1 minute ago, AncientEvil80 said:

AIC one of my fave artists EVER. But yea, no Layne or Mike makes it sad...

At least you get to enjoy a giant like Jerry.

I loved their last two albums as much as their older work, some tracks more than the rest..but to each their own :headbang:

They'll put on a hell of a show

I've seen AIC 3 times. Twice without Layne and once with William. All 3 shows were good and they've got some killer tunes. Should be a great opener to xatch tomorrow. I just need to make sure I cut the partying off early enough and get my ass to the venue to see them! 

• Like 1

They should be onstage no later than 10:30 (should really be 9:30). Any later and the crowd are just too fatigued, and start to deplete after the first hour (at least that's what I noticed the last two times I saw them). Would be great if Axl was on time for these gigs all the way through. He got himself together early for the Vegas gigs in 2014, let's hope he can get himself together tonight.

Everyone that's going, Enjoy! and post video's :D