04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

Will he be sitting down or standing during the entire set? 

Axl doesn't seem like the type to want to take the stage sitting down when not on piano; he'll prop himself against Slash or Duff if he gets exhausted :lol:

It sounds like he just can't put weight on that foot, so I'd imagine he'll be his usual self, just no running from one end of the stage to the other (or between-song rants about Izzy while pacing around)

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 1

If axl has to sit the band should absolutely pull this out 

Acoustic set of You're Crazy, Patience, and You Ain't the First, then move to axl on the piano for NR and Estranged. There's a while of alleviation on his foot. He could probably pull of the rest standing.  

Edited by KiernanProud
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, ceaguila said:

ugh not good, although I saw FF when Dave Grohl broke his foot and it still kicked ass

I was at the show where Dave literally fell off the stage, and after he came back, he still did a kick-ass show.

(Sorry, a bit off topic)

Edited by GunsDK
Typo

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/08/axl-rose-broken-foot-guns-n-roses/

0408-axl-rose-xrays-vimeo-4.jpg

Axl Rose broke his foot and underwent surgery, and he just announced it ... HOURS before Guns N' Roses officially kicks off their tour!
Axl posted an x-ray of his left foot and said, "This is what can happen when you do something you haven't done in nearly 23 years."
The real GNR is playing its first arena show in decades tonight and Saturday night in Las Vegas. We're told the injury happened when Axl slipped onstage while singing "Mr. Brownstone" during last Friday's Troubadour show. We're told Axl knew something was busted, but toughed it out. Rock 'N' roll.
He had surgery earlier this week, and got a bunch of hardware to repair the fracture. We're told he'll be in a cast for all the Vegas and Coachella shows, but don't expect him to be sitting the whole time. They're making some kinda support for him, and the setlist won't be shortened.
The band clearly knows this would freak out fans. They got Axl's doc to explain the injury and the surgery.

Edited by Gackt

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Im sorry, but this is not a blessing in disguise. For fucks sake, Im going to the show. This absolutely sucks. Its Axl Rose, I dnt want him restricted to a chair for better vocals

Oh well, at least the shows still on

I'm sure it will still be great, just be glad it wasn't canceled. 

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Im sorry, but this is not a blessing in disguise. For fucks sake, Im going to the show. This absolutely sucks. Its Axl Rose, I dnt want him restricted to a chair for better vocals

Oh well, at least the shows still on

ZoSo- start drinking now.   You were on a roll last night.  Too negative now.  Must be the hangover.   LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Birk said:

thank god the show is going on or i may have beat the shit out of someone in vegas.  maybe vince neil lol

LOL.  Vince and Nic in a Vegas fight.   Funny shit.   In front of Aria. I actually was just over there too...

• Like 1