04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

2 minutes ago, DanGnRose said:

The Dave Grohl comparison is a bit OTT, Dave broke his leg in two, Axl has broken his pinky toe, I'm sure he'll still move about on stage just not as freely, and no jumping up on to the monitors and walking up ramps where dizzy, Frank n Melissa are

Actually is is not his pinky toe at all, my daughter had this exact same injury.  It is the foot bone before it is a toe

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanGnRose said:

The Dave Grohl comparison is a bit OTT, Dave broke his leg in two, Axl has broken his pinky toe, I'm sure he'll still move about on stage just not as freely, and no jumping up on to the monitors and walking up ramps where dizzy, Frank n Melissa are

not the toe. it's his 5th metatarsal meaning the foot, it's a common injury in sports which sometimes can be a bit tricky to heal. they did take the aggressive route by placing the plate and screws, so we'll see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Whenever they do a european tour, I will most prob. go to the London show and to reach back to my hotel I would have to take the tube/metro and by that time it would be closed and man london is an expensive city. 

Hopefully the Nightrain will be up and running then!

56 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

my wishes for the 2016 TouR

• There Was A Time with Slash
  • Paradise City with strong vocals
  • Sweet Child O' Mine with strong vocals
  • Voodoo Child before Civil War
  • Izzy Stradlin as guest
  • Axl wears no jackets
  • 30 Minutes of Rocket Queen click
  • Think About You Return
  • Slash playing solo November Rain on Axl's Piano like in the Music Video
  • a varied Setlist

You don't hope they play a brand new song?

Slash and Axl have played SCOM, PC and Nov Rain together several hundred times. 

I don't understand why people are freaking out about seeing them play PC for the 384th time together rather than being excited to hear a new creation from them. 

• Like 1

I hope they open with Nighttrain and stray as far away from the setlist of the last

five years as possible. 

would love for them to not end with PC as well but thats far fetched.

If they do play Breakdown or Locomotive I'm gonna freak!

40 minutes ago, jpduff said:

JESUS!!! This is awesome!

Hopefully that isn't footage that will be used for the live DVD. One of our many band insiders should tell TB that it isn't 1987 anymore and it's perfectly Ok to show a shot for more than two seconds before switching to another one. And another one. And another one. 

And the "Not in the lifetime, huh" thing really isn't that funny. If Trunk or a well known journalist had made the initial quote - then this reply would be sarcastic and humorous. But the quote is basically making fun of Axl, since he is the one who said it.  

Gotta be one of the best sounding opening gigs from Axl since possibly Hammerstien 06, in fact thus far this show reminds me of that show in terms of great vocals but tiring towards the end.

So surreal to see Slash doing the SCOM solo with Axl there as well...I wonder what the odds of that would have been like  18 months ago when we first got rumours regarding the likes of Bumblefoot, Stinson, etc.