Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

Just now, Slash787 said:

So why hasn't the Rolling Stone editor gotten the email till now if supposedly Izzy emailed him? 

That could go either way. It could be Izzy didn't email him or the fake didn't. I don't think it means anything.

Andy Greene seems to be on the fence now

Sem título.jpg

rofl that account looks like one bigasstroll. "I've given up avocado farming and am writing again" I can't believe people are falling for this shit..ffs that whole profile pic doesn't look legit to me, like it was photoshopped and he chose the filter to obscure any clues of that. Plus you think someone who just bought a computer knows how to edit a picture like that, and why would Izzy even have to add his name to the pic, the selfie alone would do it too. The fact that his name was written across that photo just seems like some dude tried to make it look as legit as possible. Wake up people this guy will laugh his ass off if he reads this

To add to that, I trust Eddie Money, who never got anything wrong, still on this, while this account has fuck all for credibility

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I spoke with my source and she says that he will be in Las Vegas.  She's become more tight-lipped on the tour dates and I really can't get you anything new yet, but we can count on Izzy participating in the tour, at least in Las Vegas.  

Like you, I hope that we have additional announcements soon and a professional roll-out of this tour.  I just think that my recent exposure from these so-called "media outlets" have made it more difficult for me to get the information we all crave.  

I realize that I may no longer be useful to you but still would like to remain a part of your community.  I am a long-time fan and intend on attending as many shows as I can this year.  When I get my hands on more info, I'll do my best to get it to you.  

Thanks a lot Eddie :thumbsup: Don't worry about GN'R news from my part you're more than welcome to stick around with or without GN'R activity :)

6 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I spoke with my source and she says that he will be in Las Vegas.  She's become more tight-lipped on the tour dates and I really can't get you anything new yet, but we can count on Izzy participating in the tour, at least in Las Vegas.  

Like you, I hope that we have additional announcements soon and a professional roll-out of this tour.  I just think that my recent exposure from these so-called "media outlets" have made it more difficult for me to get the information we all crave.  

I realize that I may no longer be useful to you but still would like to remain a part of your community.  I am a long-time fan and intend on attending as many shows as I can this year.  When I get my hands on more info, I'll do my best to get it to you.  

Thank you! 

3 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

We appreciate so much everything you have told us already. It sucks that we have to beg to crumbs of information like this, but you gave us more than the band itself.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense that no email would be received. Either Andy got it and it was obviously fake, or nothing was received which means its a cupcake or "Izzy" had the wrong email, which would seem impossible if he's calling out Andy Green publicly. He calls him out and DOESN'T have his email. Thats not adding up.

Also, @Eddie Money, your information has been invaluable. You've given us more than enough information already, so if people are becoming more tight lipped that makes sense. I think I speak for many if not all in saying we've all appreciated what you've shared with us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Thanks for that. I have to admit I doubted you but then again you did break the news of Vegas and/or Mexico. I can't remember if it was you who said that Izzy was also in for Coachella/Mexico? At this point there have to at least be contracts in place for Izzy to be in Vegas,right? Also,no news on Adler I'm assuming?

2 minutes ago, Prozacship said:

Izzy has already signed a contract for Vegas and Coachella. That's a fact. After Cochella he said he does not want to deal with them anymore.  His words.

So,no Mexico shows? Also,please excuse us from being skeptical. We've been fooled many times before.

Just now, emybdc said:

This is getting so weird. If he in fact is going to be at Vegas, either someone hackked into his email account or he's lying - why would he do that? he didn't need to say anything.

Nothing weird about it. Its as you said: if he's in fact going to be in Vegas, then its a hack. He's not lying. Izzy wouldn't come out of the woodwork to then lie. That makes no sense. He didn't need to say anything, which is why he didn't. Someone else did and its a cupcake.

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Nothing weird about it. Its as you said: if he's in fact going to be in Vegas, then its a hack. He's not lying. Izzy wouldn't come out of the woodwork to then lie. That makes no sense. He didn't need to say anything, which is why he didn't. Someone else did and its a cupcake.

Guess you're right. But to me it doesn't make much sense someone would hack into his email account also. If that was the case, why don't do it on Adler's twitter profile that already exists?

UGH THE DRAMA.

12 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Thumbs up for the correct info you have shared in the past. But why the Eddie Money gimmick? I suppose it's actually brilliant, instead of people calling a random poster a fake insider instead they are debating if you are really EM or not. 

Will we hear new songs in Vegas?

Will Adler and Frank be on the tour?

Is a new album planned. And if it is new, what is the status of CD2

Why is there a hold up on announcing future plans?

2 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

Slash is a well know liar so...

btw why would he talk about this to Vicky Hamilton?

Axl still hates that bitch

Canter says that Slash tells white lies to look cool, but people bash Canter all the time for over exaggerating his closeness to the band ...but now Slash is a well known liar because of that one sentence from him? Lol. 

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I believe you, but missing 2 dates in the middle (mexico) seems fucking weird?

Yeah that's a different deal so I don't know anything about Mexico. I also don't know anything about new music. I do know that is he is locked in for Vegas and Coachella. As a 3 weeks ago the drummer was still TBD.

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Guess you're right. But to me it doesn't make much sense someone would hack into his email account also. If that was the case, why don't do it on Adler's twitter profile that already exists?

UGH THE DRAMA.

This is why GnR needs to just make a simple announcement. Keep the FANS informed. 

Gnr and TB are the only band/managers in the world that believe keeping your fans in the dark is the proper route to take. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prozacship said:

Yeah that's a different deal so I don't know anything about Mexico. I also don't know anything about new music. I do know that is he is locked in for Vegas and Coachella. As a 3 weeks ago the drummer was still TBD.

Any chance you can send some kind of proof to the site owner? Otherwise you'd have to see why most here would be skeptical. 

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Thanks for that. I have to admit I doubted you but then again you did break the news of Vegas and/or Mexico. I can't remember if it was you who said that Izzy was also in for Coachella/Mexico? At this point there have to at least be contracts in place for Izzy to be in Vegas,right? Also,no news on Adler I'm assuming?

I told you the exact dates for Las Vegas and also told you about the two shows in Mexico and confirmed that Izzy would be involved at the beginning.  I also explained the management structure and told you about tentative plans for a Chicago concert before flyers from an alderman/ city council representative and announcements from Mancow on 97.1 The Loop.  There is still a  lot of tour information that I gathered but most of it was coming from my contact's memory and she could have had dates mixed up.  She also said that most of the concert arrangements were still being plotted out and not confirmed so much of that info wasn't worth sharing here as I feared many of you die-hards would make travel arrangements and blame me later if they didnt happen! Like the other Eddie opined, I don't think that they are wanting to over-commit themselves if the demand doesn't prove to be as great as the original forecast projected. 

• Like 1