Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

For the record-

Someone hacking Izzys email is very much (sadly) a possibility. 

I was only throwing my $0.02 out in order to come to downliners defense. I can't stress enough that he's a stand up dude with legit contact with the real Izzy for many, many years. 

If this is a massive troll due to hacking of Izzys email, I assure you that downliner has nothing to do with perpetuating it. 

• Like 1

Who would think about hacking Izzy Stradling email and creating a twitter account with zero followers?
If they wanted to cupcake and were going to do so by hacking, why not do it through Axl's account?
This makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

For the record-

Someone hacking Izzys email is very much (sadly) a possibility. 

I was only throwing my $0.02 out in order to come to downliners defense. I can't stress enough that he's a stand up dude with legit contact with the real Izzy for many, many years. 

If this is a massive cupcake due to hacking of Izzys email, I assure you that downliner has nothing to do with perpetuating it. 

Dude, no one is attacking Downliner, all of us have respect for him. It is pretty clear that some one hacked Izzy's account. 

He ran the only Izzy website for such a long time without any support, he has my respect. 

If someone else had written this then im sure Russ and Alfie would have "liked" it :cry:

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, vloors said:

The thing is that the email could of been fake all along and their old Izzy site was fooled by some deranged fan or camp connection. 

This is what's I'm referencing when I'm defending downliner. All I can do is assure you that his contact info is legit and I know for certain that he has contact with the real Izzy. 

2 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

I spoke with my source and she says that he will be in Las Vegas.  She's become more tight-lipped on the tour dates and I really can't get you anything new yet, but we can count on Izzy participating in the tour, at least in Las Vegas.  

Like you, I hope that we have additional announcements soon and a professional roll-out of this tour.  I just think that my recent exposure from these so-called "media outlets" have made it more difficult for me to get the information we all crave.  

I realize that I may no longer be useful to you but still would like to remain a part of your community.  I am a long-time fan and intend on attending as many shows as I can this year.  When I get my hands on more info, I'll do my best to get it to you.  

Dude, you are royalty!

On behalf of MyGNR, I knight you....Sir Eddie Money!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

Dude, you are royalty!

On behalf of MyGNR, I knight you....Sir Eddie Money!

Thank you, Furious.  And remember, "Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise his child" and also, "Don't ever go into the army Trey, A black man has no place in the white man's army".  

• Like 1

How would anyone know Izzy's email address that he used to contact @downliner in order to hack it in the first place? I don't think you can just Google "Izzy Stradlin email address" This whole situation is hilarious and sad at the same time. This is a true FIRST WORLD PROBLEM! Getting to the bottom of the Izzy Stradlin twitter account mess. 

• Like 2

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

How would anyone know Izzy's email address that he used to contact @downliner in order to hack it in the first place? I don't think you can just Google "Izzy Stradlin email address" This whole situation is hilarious and sad at the same time. This is a true FIRST WORLD PROBLEM! Getting to the bottom of the Izzy Stradlin twitter account mess. 

That's exactly what I think. This hacking this doesn't add up. However his tweets and this Andy Greene thing don't add up either. It's so fucking weird.
I can't handle the amount of conspiracy theories that go on around GnR. 

2 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

This is what I'm thinking. If it's a hack, then it's someone who has access to Izzy's stuff, and is likely in his camp. Because some random cupcake could not possibly know this email.