Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

He apparently just realized those messages to Andy were public.

Izzy will soon discover the Internets is equally hard as avocado farming.

That makes sense. The avocado farming infamous tweet was probably meant as a DM.

10 minutes ago, LyndaRose said:

how confirmed, I see lots of people on facebook still have doubt this is a real account?

Feel free to read back through the thread where it's stated several times that an email was sent from Izzys personal email account to downliner confirming it. 

Downliner is in the process of asking Izzy to confirm that he sent the email as opposed to someone having hacked his email. 

• Like 1

Just now, LyndaRose said:

but downliner just said 10 minutes ago that it was not confirmed yet

He said he has asked Izzy to confirm it in some other way for "definite proof".

What we are talking about here is is the pretty implausible situation that Izzy's account is not only hacked, but that the hacker has managed to do this without Izzy, or anyone else, coming out and refuting what is spread from the hacked account or just saying it is hacked, AND without the hacker having any reasonable motive for doing all this except being an asshole for a limited time, versus the very plausible scenario where Izzy isn't part of the new lineup. This just demonstrates that people believe what the WANT to believe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matheus Davanso said:

According to my sources!

And... Izzy was recording with the guys in the studio recently .. it is fully involved in the meeting!

hahahaha gotta love Matheus. He just can't stop pretending he's an insider too. Good one fella :lol:

• Like 3

I have said before and I will add it to the newswire...  Without direct confirmation on this issue we just have no way to say for 100% certain.  If it is fake it is good.  I know Chopaway would not be the source of the fake, he only was telling us what he got.

So yes I did add to news but as all things GN'R sometimes you have to go by chance or there would really be zero news. 

• Like 2

Izzy tried to confirm by giving me another story that only he and I would know, but you lot have got me paranoid as fuck lol. I've refused his second attempt to prove that he is Izzy and again thrown the ball back in his court. If this is Izzy it's safe to say he will never contact me again and will think I'm a complete loony :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, downliner said:

Izzy tried to confirm by giving me another story that only he and I would know, but you lot have got me paranoid as fuck lol. I've refused his second attempt to prove that he is Izzy and again thrown the ball back in his court. If this is Izzy it's safe to say he will never contact me again and will think I'm a complete loony :lol:

We're all mad here.

I'm gonna cry.

2 minutes ago, maynard said:

Beta, Fernando... it's your band, please give us an update on who's in please.

I don't even care at this point, I just wanna know if that is in fact Izzy communicating with us or not.

^

edit: I made it sound like he's an alien, but you get the point.

Edited by emybdc

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

Can't he just post a pic of himself? It has to be easier than this.

Yah it's really not difficult.  Grab a piece of paper, write today's date on it, grab the fancy iPhone and snap another sweet selfie. Post to Twitter like he allegedly did with the first pic.  Problem solved.

3 minutes ago, downliner said:

Don't potentially risk a prior good relationship on our behalf. If it's not him it will come out sooner or later. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, downliner said:

Why couldn't he just send a proper picture for proof? A story doesn't prove much. Anyone can make up one