Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

5 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Also, does anyone know what "quote" Andy is talking about in regards to Matt?

"You never know"  I'm a proud subscriber to Rolling Stone and have been for years. The quote was about if any past members would be involved in the reunion. Even cooler that Andy got it from Sorum on the street.

Edited by Subtle Signs

6 hours ago, Apollo said:

Canter says that Slash tells white lies to look cool, but people bash Canter all the time for over exaggerating his closeness to the band ...but now Slash is a well known liar because of that one sentence from him? Lol. 

Nope, Slash is a well known liar since 1996

Do not try and twist things AGAIN

inb4 you call me Crash Diet

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I am as well, I just didn't know immedatiely what he was referring to. Thanks!

It's the issue with Leo Dicaprio  on it,#1253. But today we found out ,thanks to Izzy that Andy got the quote on the street while working on the story. That's pretty random. Now if only he would've bumped into Axl.

I must say i love to be a guns n' roses fan along with all of you, it makes me feel i am not the only one who's so crazy for news Nd all that shit. you see in my environment i am the only one lol and people think i am over obsessed but then i Come here and read stuff everyday and then i think ooh i am not that bad and not alone :P now lets wait for izzy to say 'no' in his next rollingstone interview :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

I must say i love to be a guns n' roses fan along with all of you, it makes me feel i am not the only one who's so crazy for news Nd all that shit. you see in my environment i am the only one lol and people think i am over obsessed but then i Come here and read stuff everyday and then i think ooh i am not that bad and not alone :P now lets wait for izzy to say 'no' in his next rollingstone interview :D

Same for me!! the only fan following all the news like a crazy fan! hahaha
I'm looking forward for the next tweet.
IzzyStradlin999 right now:

internet-troll.jpg

1 minute ago, vloors said:

They have been since last August. Thats literally nothing new, and probably the reason I just plain don't go to those sites anymore. I used to and this whole GNR thing has exposed how ridiculous it is they pull their information sometimes.

13 minutes ago, alfierose said:

No squabbling. This is a very serious thread. :smiley-confused2:

Lol, it's so obvious from the start that this is a fake account and after the last tweet i think it's confirmed that this is a poor trolling attempt

I'm still waiting downliner's explanation, because he was proven to be realiable

1 minute ago, ThomasZZ said:

but guys, if this account is fake, where creator found the profile picture?

Everyone can talk about how clear the fake Twitter was, but you gotta applaud the lengths he went. The profile pic, which no one has quite been able to pull up exactly, the photoshop, the emailing of Downliner to have someone reliable confirm it. The effort is fantastic and really added to the hilarity. Cause there were always little pieces that couldn't be answered. The pic, the Downliner connection.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I guess this thing will also go down in the history books of MyGNR "When Izzy's account was hacked" LOL

Well now I hope Izzy himself comes out and clarifies. 

Dang, im out of likes for the day. 

I'm so glad I joined the forum in time to be part of this.

Ps. until told otherwise by @downliner, I think it's legit.

36 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Shouldn't be long before a Paul Huge Tobias twitter page pops up now. He's probably got the inside scoop and maybe he'll give a lucky fan his whatsapp screen name.

I'm gonna start an ole beich Page. Then I'm gonna claim I faked my death as some sort of conspiracy:lol:

4 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Everyone can talk about how clear the fake Twitter was, but you gotta applaud the lengths he went. The profile pic, which no one has quite been able to pull up exactly, the photoshop, the emailing of Downliner to have someone reliable confirm it. The effort is fantastic and really added to the hilarity. Cause there were always little pieces that couldn't be answered. The pic, the Downliner connection.

The effort is fantastic and he made us doubt but he ruined it all with that silly tweet...:facepalm: XD

2 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Could've hacked Izzy's phone.

No, our Izzy Stradlin was a victim of leaks like Jennifer Lawrence and others. 

5 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I'm so glad I joined the forum in time to be part of this.

Ps. until told otherwise by @downliner, I think it's legit.

Seriously after all of this I cannot understand how you believe this is legit LOL