Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

6 minutes ago, bikka said:

In fact, Izzy does sometimes come out of his way to debuke fakes. This is from 2012:

And from 2013 when he dismissed the fake interview posted by wfa:

Quotes from IzzyDutch @ HTGTH

Given that ^ I think it might be reasonable to him to go out and say that he's not involved with GNR if that was the case - he seems real honest with his fans. And he HAS trouble with punctuation! :D

If anything that would just say we have more copycats and the account is fake. Wouldn't surprise me.. So many people are losing their minds over the lack of information I think it's completely possible.

7 minutes ago, bikka said:

In fact, Izzy does sometimes come out of his way to debuke fakes. This is from 2012:

And from 2013 when he dismissed the fake interview posted by wfa:

Quotes from IzzyDutch @ HTGTH

Given that ^ I think it might be reasonable to him to go out and say that he's not involved with GNR if that was the case - he seems real honest with his fans. And he HAS trouble with punctuation! :D

Indeed, he has trouble with punctuation :lol: So this is not an argument but still, I think, it's fake.

1 minute ago, LyndaRose said:

how confirmed, I see lots of people on facebook still have doubt this is a real account?

Confirmed by downliner who has been in correspondance with Izzy before and knows his email address.

People is BOUND to doubt it since the message is contrary to what they want to believe. It is human nature.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Confirmed by downliner who has been in correspondance with Izzy before and knows his email address.

People is BOUND to doubt it since the message is contrary to what they want to believe. It is human nature.

No, I don't care that much whether Izzy is in Vegas or not. The fact that he might not be involved doesn't surprise me at all, I even think it probable. Still that twitter looks like the definition of fake...