Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

11 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Don't potentially risk a prior good relationship on our behalf. If it's not him it will come out sooner or later. 

Yah, I wouldn't risk that either.  You believe it's him, stick to your guns. It's up to him to verify his identify at this point.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, downliner said:

Izzy tried to confirm by giving me another story that only he and I would know, but you lot have got me paranoid as fuck lol. I've refused his second attempt to prove that he is Izzy and again thrown the ball back in his court. If this is Izzy it's safe to say he will never contact me again and will think I'm a complete loony :lol:

Was this certain story through e-mail? If so, is it possible the hacker read the e-mail of the certain story you're talking about?

holy fat fuck, this is the strangest thing to happen to us in quite some time, if not ever :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Or unless he literally only just discovered the internet. It will be cute cat memes next. :P

Just to get this off of my chest, someone hacked into one of my email accounts over the last summer and changed my password on me. So I've always believed it's beyond possible

1 minute ago, Carlycosmos said:

WTF!! he wouldn't post that video, right? O_O this is so weird. If it's not him, how did the impostor get so many followers and this flutter everywhere? LOOOL!

I know, like it is clearly fake, but some people still believe its real.

The conclusion is that Izzy's account is hacked. 

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

Just to get this off of my chest, someone hacked into one of my email accounts over the last summer and changed my password on me. So I've always believed it's beyond possible

I suspect it's quite easy especially if it's a years old aol account before password security was such a big thing.

1 minute ago, Bobbo said:

Was this certain story through e-mail? If so, is it possible the hacker read the e-mail of the certain story you're talking about?

holy fat fuck, this is the strangest thing to happen to us in quite some time, if not ever :lol:

Even I was thinking about that, If that hacker has complete access to his emails then he would have read all of them unless Izzy deleted. I do trust @downliner, but this case is getting weird. 

• Like 2

I guess this thing will also go down in the history books of MyGNR "When Izzy's account was hacked" LOL

Well now I hope Izzy himself comes out and clarifies. 

2 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

WE NOW BELIEVE EVEN MORE. THIS IZZY IS BETTER THAN THE OLD ONE. THANK YOU IZZYSTRADLIN999 BY TAKE CARE OF HIM.

Dang, im out of likes for the day. 

• Like 1