Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

Let's wait and see what Andy has to say about his email

Well Andy said that he is still waiting for his email and even that wouldn't convince him. If it was the real deal, then he would have different ways to contact, even though he is not active, but I bet the real Izzy has contacts and can talk through proper channels. 

Just now, emybdc said:

Let's wait and see what Andy has to say about his email

Fuck the email!!! The guy is the assistant editor at RS. He must call someone from the Izzy camp. Instead he is wating for a email he said he wouldn't believe even if he gets it

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I am a nobody, but my suggestion would be that @gunsguy remove this account from the twitter list and remove that thread from the newswire cause this is clearly fake. 

I agree...and an email to a RS editor isn't going to prove anything necessarily.  Hell anyone could create a facebook account or Twitter and email right now and send the dude an email claiming to be whoever.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

I guess "Izzy " could send an email to Andy with Andy's name,today's date and whatever else written on a sign held up by Izzy. If he can't do that on an iPhone then Andy is being Catfished by some dude with too much time on his hands.

A lot of people are being catfished...he could post something like that on Twitter right now and put and end to it.  Especially considering he is skilled at taking selfies with the iPhone and Photoshop.

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

I guess "Izzy " could send an email to Andy with Andy's name,today's date and whatever else written on a sign held up by Izzy. If he can't do that on an iPhone then Andy is being Catfished by some dude with too much time on his hands.

I would only believe if Izzy help up a sign saying "Follow @mygnrforum" :awesomeface:

IF that account is fake and whoever made it, it seems they know how to photoshop. I have seen a similar pic before without that phone in his hand. 

15 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I am a nobody, but my suggestion would be that @gunsguy remove this account from the twitter list and remove that thread from the newswire cause this is clearly fake. 

It's not "clearly fake". At this point, we know that downliner received an email from Izzy (whom he's been in contact with for over a decade) confirming that he'd started a twitter account and he wanted to clarify his lack of involvement with the April GNR shows. 

The only way this could be fake or a troll attempt at this point is if someone hacked Izzys personal email, sent the email to downliner, then started the twitter account. 

I've known downliner for around 10 years. He's a stand up guy and has absolutely no reason to try to troll the community. If he himself is being trolled it would absolutely be due to someone hacking Izzys personal email account. 

@downliner

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

He's got an iPhone. FaceTime should do the trick!

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

It's not "clearly fake". At this point, we know that downliner received an email from Izzy (whom he's been in contact with for over a decade) confirming that he'd started a twitter account and he wanted to clarify his lack of involvement with the April GNR shows. 

The only way this could be fake or a cupcake attempt at this point is if someone hacked Izzys personal email, sent the email to downliner, then started the twitter account. 

@downliner

Honestly, thats what I believe has happened. 

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The only way this could be fake or a cupcake attempt at this point is if someone hacked Izzys personal email, sent the email to downliner, then started the twitter account. 

@downliner

....Which could very well have happened...

Maybe a glitch for me, but it seems he has Deleted all the tweets which he sent to the RS Editor. 

Ok not a Glitch, it seems he has. I guess I can say now its Clearly Fake lol

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 1