Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

29 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Twizzy! :lol:

I still want to know why he has a Spanish keyboard. THAT is still bothering me because it doesn't make any sense. At all.

I don't think he's using a Spanish keyboard, he could just be pressing the wrong key (quotation mark instead of apostrophe)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I don't think he's using a Spanish keyboard, he could just be pressing the wrong key (quotation mark instead of apostrophe)

The apostrophe symbol he used isn't available on an English keyboard....please stop making excuses.  Please.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt13 said:

You guys are all suckers.  Why in the world would Izzy post something about a TERRIBLE Axl impersonator?  Especially in Spanish?!  Izzy speaks English and lives in the States. So do I.  I don't spend my time browsing Hispanic Youtube pages.  And the hyphen in one of his tweets was a Spanish hyphen.  Last time I checked, English speaking people use an English keyboard.  Not a Spanish one.  

I have a pink elephant for sale, that can fly... I bet many of you would be interested. 

Izzy has been kidnapped from his avocado farm and forced against his will to make a twitter account to denounce his involvement in the reunion and post videos of the kidnappers cover band

1zf5xr5.jpg

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 3

You can tell I'm on to something there. Just needs hairspray and a spandex jock strap. 

It would be so Izzy to be in Spain playing with a spanish GNR cover band while the real deal regrouping hybrid line up make 5 million bucks each playing these shows. 

• Like 3

Just now, -W.A.R- said:

he did say in one of his tweets that has now been deleted that he bought a computer and made a twitter account...so thats probably what he is using

Yes.

Just now, Spirit said:

please stop making excuses.  Please. :P

Yes!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

In that case perhaps you could subtly suggest he might want to get up to speed in how social media works. Point him in the direction of Slash's account for an example. :P

Oh and tell him to sign up to the forum, he can have his own section and everything! :lol: How about Izzy Does It- Talking the Biz with Iz

why Slash's account? all his tweets looks like he butt tweeted iiii]; ) :lol:

i know what its supposed to be but still it looks like somebody just pressed buttons

Edited by -W.A.R-

13 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

he did say in one of his tweets that has now been deleted that he bought a computer and made a twitter account...so thats probably what he is using

Ok so on a computer...that symbol is on the far left below the escape key..but the apostrophe is on the far right. Get real

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Ok so on a computer...that symbol is on the far left below the escape key..but the apostrophe is on the far right. Get real

Ugh cmon man... We're not saying his fingers slipped, we're saying he's using the wrong ponctuation mark.

6 hours ago, emybdc said:

Imagine if this is, in fact, Izzy and he's trying to get a hold of this Andy guy and just can't decipher this whole internet thing. Poor Izzy.

he probably has a 100 drafts that say "what up Andy, this is Izzy....just want to update you on those April shows"

I got bored on page 7 and skipped to here, but I have yet to see ONE person bring up the possibility that someone is probably impersonating Izzy with hopes that someone involved with the reunion DOES speak up about Izzy to squash the rumor.  Someone got tired of waiting and put cheese in the mousetrap.  Duff recently said Izzy doesn't want people talking for him, so if there's an imposter, this is a good way to get Izzy or Duff to speak up.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, G-Money said:

I got bored on page 7 and skipped to here, but I have yet to see ONE person bring up the possibility that someone is probably impersonating Izzy with hopes that someone involved with the reunion DOES speak up about Izzy to squash the rumor.  Someone got tired of waiting and put cheese in the mousetrap.  Duff recently said Izzy doesn't want people talking for him, so if there's an imposter, this is a good way to get Izzy or Duff to speak up.

Well I brought up that up...so read againz

31 minutes ago, G-Money said:

Yea...Incitingchaos brought it up a couple pages ago