Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm gonna apologize about the outburst because its not meant towards you but just the situation in general...

But what the fuck do you mean "we don't really have a reason to think its a fake account"????!!! He's posting GNR tribute videos from South America, he's publicly getting in touch with Rolling Stone and hilariously can't, he doesn't know how to use punctuaction, his profile awkwardly says his name in his pic and is also photoshopped. There is evidence upon evidence that this is a joke. There are also credible people saying its real. But I really, I think its very fair that people that think its fake have enough evidence to prove so. This isn't a case of "its real until proven fake", this is "there's enough evidence to prove its fake until someone comes out with concrete evidence its real."

Thats what we asked for. We asked for a picture from Izzy with the date or some message. They couldn't do that, but did EVERYTHING else besides that. THAT's weird, no matter how you slice it. Really, it was easier to call Downliner than to text him a photo with the date? Come on now.

Can't like anymore but I SOOO agree!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Asia said:

You seriously believe in Izzy posting yo soy Axl rose on twitter and deleting his twits one by one after somebody makes a remark that this or other twit doesn't sound like Izzy? I mean, really do you SERIOUSLY believe it?

He posted a video of a cover band entitled "yo soy Axl Rose"
Not that it makes this tweet any less weird, but he didn't write "yo soy Axl Rose", that was just the title of the video.
He also tried to ~talk~to youtube, it was something like "@youtube hey have you seen this? this guy is pretty good"
How on earth someone that hacks into a guy's email does not understand twitter?
Not to mention he sent his profile picture to Andy Greene via tweet, as if it didn't show on his profile. He clearely doesn't know what he's doing.

So maybe he's pissed about how the regrouping turned out and he wants to do an interview with rs? He takes to twitter and flounders. Before it gets out of hand someone from GNR gets a hold of him and cools him off?

I dunno what to believe @downliner is legit as they come for izzy news but the whole thing is so bizarre. The account doesn't seem legit at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I feel bad for the people that will die today not ever finding out whether this was the real Izzy or not.

And I thought people who died a day before Star Wars released was bad. 

They Deserve to know its Izzy or it Izznt (All rights reserved to Diesel Daisy).

6 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm gonna apologize about the outburst because its not meant towards you but just the situation in general...

But what the fuck do you mean "we don't really have a reason to think its a fake account"????!!! He's posting GNR tribute videos from South America, he's publicly getting in touch with Rolling Stone and hilariously can't, he doesn't know how to use punctuaction, his profile awkwardly says his name in his pic and is also photoshopped. There is evidence upon evidence that this is a joke. There are also credible people saying its real. But I really, I think its very fair that people that think its fake have enough evidence to prove so. This isn't a case of "its real until proven fake", this is "there's enough evidence to prove its fake until someone comes out with concrete evidence its real."

Thats what we asked for. We asked for a picture from Izzy with the date or some message. They couldn't do that, but did EVERYTHING else besides that. THAT's weird, no matter how you slice it. Really, it was easier to call Downliner than to text him a photo with the date? Come on now.

Yeah, I get all the skepticism and maybe I put that badly. There ARE very valid reasons to doubt this, but what about that phone call? As crazy as it seems I think the account is legit. But who really knows anything anymore..

If its real and he's having as much trouble with Twitter as it looks like, then no I think he's on the brink of suicide at this point as opposed to having fun.

He could literally grab any 14yr old kid and get assistance with twiiter/ fb/ instagram/ etc...

2 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I believe it's real, all other fakes where more obvious and well.. fake.

This sounds like Izzy odd behaviour.

The last time a fake was on was quickly called out, this was not the case.

Noooo... Izzy's odd behavior ain't that odd or... is odd in a different way. Izzy never behaved like a 14 year old Spaniard having the fun of his life at the expense of people who still believe he's Izzy though he posts bullshit after bullshit :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

He's posting GNR tribute videos from South America, he's publicly getting in touch with Rolling Stone and hilariously can't, he doesn't know how to use punctuaction, his profile awkwardly says his name in his pic and is also photoshopped. There is evidence upon evidence that this is a joke.

Nothing of this suggests it isn't Izzy.

He registers on twitter for the first time, obviously in urgent need to clarify to the fan base and for some reason to get in contact with that fellow at RS, and then he realizes his direct tweets are public and deletes them. Like many other musicians he is bad at spelling, or just typing fast on his phone. Nothing even comes close to being so wierd that we have to invent the absurd explanation that someone has hacked his email and then either a) hacked downliner's account, too, or b) impersonated Izzy convincingly on the phone with downliner, for almost zero motive at all, WITHOUT anyone close to Izzy or Izzy himself coming out and refuting it all.

This is a fascinating case of people believing what they want to believe. Which is ANYTHING but to accept that Izzy isn't part of the new lineup.

• Like 3

If he wants to talk to his fans, then why not reply his fans? I made a tweet to him that he should make a video of him saying that this is his legit account cause people are having doubts. But well I don't think so he will reply. 

Like he supposedly knows that the link between him and the fans who is downliner had doubts, so he would also know that everyone else is having doubts too, so why not make a small video? 

Just now, SoulMonster said:

He registers on twitter for the first time, obviously in urgent need to clarify to the fan base and for some reason to get in contact with that fellow at RS, and then he realizes his direct tweets are public and deletes them. Like many other musicians he is bad at spelling, or just typing fast on his phone. Nothing even comes close to being so wierd that we have to invent the absurd explanation that someone has hacked his email and then either a) hacked downliner's account, too, or b) impersonated Izzy convincingly on the phone with downliner, for almost zero motive at all, WITHOUT anyone close to Izzy or Izzy himself coming out and refuting it all.

This is a fascinating case of people believing what they want to believe. Which is ANYTHING but to accept that Izzy isn't part of the new lineup.

I just want it to be concretely proven real or fake just so one of us looks like a complete fucking retard. I fully embrace if its real that I and so many others here have bent over backwards to try and believe it wasn't, but I want to know so that either my half or the other half of believers look like morons after this. Its the only thing that'll make me happy.

I do have a question though: where did you stand on the GNR reunion news before it got announced? I really don't remember, so what were you saying in September, October, November when this stuff was being talked about. I feel this whole issue is very similar to that one.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

This is an interesting point and perspective.  To me this issue all comes down to the fact that the only real evidence supporting the fact that it really is Izzy is Downliner vouching for him.

For some people that is enough and that's ok.  For most people though, you have to understand the skepticism that it isn't really Izzy and objectively everything else points to the fact that this account isn't real.  

Blind Faith in Downliner may be right, but you cannot dismiss the fact that people are skeptical and have facts on their side in that regard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asia said:

Noooo... Izzy's odd behavior ain't that odd or... is odd in a different way. Izzy never behaved like a 14 year old Spaniard having the fun of his life at the expense of people who still believe he's Izzy though he posts bullshit after bullshit :rofl-lol:

I don't know Izzy, Sounds like you do? Explain to us what Izzy would say or act.

I can't figure it out how you get that's a 14 year old Spaniard having fun.

Like i said i don't know Izzy, but getting quotes from the ppl who does he's very odd guy, i totally buy the avocado story.

• Like 1

I do have a question though: where did you stand on the GNR reunion news before it got announced? I really don't remember, so what were you saying in September, October, November when this stuff was being talked about. I feel this whole issue is very similar to that one.

I didn't believe Axl would allow Slash back into the band, so I doubted the rumours for quite some time, eventually, though, when the evidence started to pile up I realized I had been wrong. Was that what you were asking about?

• Like 1