Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

Just now, tsinindy said:

Fair enough :)

i think that's where im at.  I believe it very we could be Izzy, but I'm skeptical in nature of the internet being full of people with nothing better to do than to pull some major bullshit and never really give anyone the benefit of the doubt until I hear or see it's them with my own eyes.

For me its 90 - 10 at the moment.

90 for not being Izzy. 

People, the level of these posts, of these "jokes" is far below Izzy or anyone grown up with an IQ over 15 which I believe Izzy to have... It's just random lines of some kid fucking around. It's so plain...

Edited by Asia
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I bet he reads this forum too then, Izzy if you are seeing this then please Sign up, you will get a special "Guns N' Roses" Badge! 

It would be amazing if he tried to send downliner a message and actually created a thread.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

honestly his tweets do sound very Axl-ish

the avocado farm joke, the coverband tweets and old meme are very Axl-humor

I thought that too but then they did grow up together, I know I have a similar sense of humour to my oldest friends.

To be honest if I didn't know Axl's twitter was him I would probably doubt a lot of that too. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Fair enough :)

i think that's where im at.  I believe it very we could be Izzy, but I'm skeptical in nature of the internet being full of people with nothing better to do than to pull some major bullshit and never really give anyone the benefit of the doubt until I hear or see it's them with my own eyes.

I have no idea what to think. Sad thing is had axl just went on kimmel and answered the questions needed to be answered, this probably wouldn't be an issue

1 minute ago, slash97 said:

I'm also at least 90% sure it's not Izzy. I'm wondering if he'll post something at some point that unmistakably confirms it's him or not, like a weird story from the early band days or something like that.

How would that convince the doubters here unless that story is corroborated by, say, Axl?

1 minute ago, slash97 said:

I'm also at least 90% sure it's not Izzy. I'm wondering if he'll post something at some point that unmistakably confirms it's him or not, like a weird story from the early band days or something like that.

Whoever this cupcake is, he can make up some random shit and post it.

Like Axl and Slash post really weird stuff too, but at least we know them that its actually them.

On the other hand there is thing about Izzy who is not social friendly and doesn't likes interviews, first thing he does is contacts a RS Editor?

It is pretty fake, I will only believe if Izzy makes a video saying its his twitter or Duff talking to Izzy and confirming. 

Just now, Asia said:

BTW, has anyone tried twitting Duff or anyone who would know, asking about this account?

Thats a good idea lol, all this time I was going Duff Duff Duff, but I never made a tweet, I guess we should tweet Duff and his Wife as both of them are active there, maybe they could help us in this. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats a good idea lol, all this time I was going Duff Duff Duff, but I never made a tweet, I guess we should tweet Duff and his Wife as both of them are active there, maybe they could help us in this. 

I think that's honestly your best bet by tweeting duff, Susan, hell even trying slash. If they confirm its him then all these conspiracy theories should come to an end..

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

That is literally what he did! :D

Eee, no. He didn't. Downliner is (no offense) just an internet persona. He could have called any public person, verify the account, post through Duff's, Axl's, Slash's twitter and in this way confirm or call the RS Andy guy, plenty of possibilities there...

Plus, the guy is obviously reading this thread all the time, do you really think Izzy has nothing better to do than to play those kind of games?

Edited by Asia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

I think that's honestly your best bet by tweeting duff, Susan, hell even trying slash. If they confirm its him then all these conspiracy theories should come to an end..

I know, but I doubt they would reply as they are many posers out there, I don't think Slash would ever reply, but if there are many tweets to Duff and Susan, then they can help. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

They never answer anyone though.

Do you think Jarmo has any info on this? We could try tweeting him.