Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Jesus, seriously, why would Izzy take all that effort to convince DOWNLINER (no offense) that he is Izzy? That guy could easily verify his twitter account or call or have his people call any of the journalists (some of whom he knows personally) and thus verify this within a few minutes with some reliable media outlet or twitter itself. It's just ridiculous to believe that Izzy who can talk to anyone on this planet whenever he wishes to would choose to spend all day convincing a fan that he is the real Izzy so that the fan could then spend days convincing the rest of the world that he's telling the truth. It dosen's make sense, people. It ain't Izzy (let alone the 12-year old idiotic tweets).

For the first time I totally agree with you. 

Being a fan of this band is so entertaining and amusing! I mean think of how boring it would all be if we just simply knew who's in, who's out, when they play, what they play, who "they" are... Boring everyday bullshit. No new Spanish Izzys or Twizzys, no drama with RS editors themselves unsure of whether they should interview Spanish Izzy or better not... I mean, really, when you think about it all it's the best comedy I've witnessed in years :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Asia said:

Being a fan of this band is so entertaining and amusing! I mean think of how boring it would all be if we just simply knew who's in, who's out, when they play, what they play, who "they" are... Boring everyday bullshit. No new Spanish Izzys or Twizzys, no drama with RS editors themselves unsure of whether they should interview Spanish Izzy or better not... I mean, really, when you think about it all it's the best comedy I've witnessed in years :rofl-lol:

Spanish Izzy would be Spizzy surely?

27 minutes ago, Padme said:

Are we still trying to figure this out?

No, unless you happen to believe someone has hacked Izzy's email to make a fake twitter account, and then either impersonated Izzy when calling downliner OR hacked downliner's mygnrforum account, too, for the sake of trålling the rather small group of hardcore GN'R fans in the world, and managed to do this without the real Izzy, or anyone else who knows the truth, making a statement to debunk the twitter charlatan.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, unless you happen to believe someone has hacked Izzy's email to make a fake twitter account, and then either impersonated Izzy when calling downliner OR hacked downliner's mygnrforum account, too, for the sake of trålling the rather small group of hardcore GN'R fans in the world, and managed to do this without the real Izzy, or anyone else who knows the truth, making a statement to debunk the twitter charlatan.

Tell that to the RS assitant editor and all the people here who are 120% sure the account is fake. I don't know what to believe at this point

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Tell that to the RS assitant editor and all the people here who are 120% sure the account is fake. I don't know what to believe at this point

I am kinda telling it to all the people here, isn't I? :D

As for the RS assistant editor, what's up with him? Has he said the account is fake?

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am kinda telling it to all the people here, isn't I? :D

As for the RS assistant editor, what's up with him? Has he said the account is fake?

Yes, yesterday the RS guy tweeted like crazy about it saying how fake the account is in his opinion

31 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

So much wonder for him to discover.

You're right, this alone will take him ten hours:

Anyway, the obsession is high in this thread... let's just wait and see, if Izzy won't be part of it, it will be a damn shame!

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yes, yesterday the RS guy tweeted like crazy about it saying how fake the account is in his opinion

Yeah, but Andy Greene never had it verified by downliner, did he? He was just approached by some guy on twitter claiming to be Izzy, who then disappeared. Of course he would expect that to be a fake account. The main difference here is that WE have it confirmed by downliner who spoke to Izzy about it. Let me repeat that: downliner spoke to Izzy on the phone confirming it was his twitter account. Should I maybe write it in capital letter, too?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yeah, but Andy Greene never had it verified by downliner, did he? He was just approached by some guy on twitter claiming to be Izzy, who then disappeared. Of course he would expect that to be a fake account. The main difference here is that WE have it confirmed by downliner who spoke to Izzy about it. Let me repeat that: downliner spoke to Izzy on the phone confirming it was his twitter account. Should I maybe write it in capital letter, too?

I didn't read the whole thread because there's too much nonsense, but didn't downliner ask why he is not part of it if he did talk to him? I mean, that would be the million dollar question right now, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

As I said there is no need to tell me. Tell the RS guy that downliner has verified the account. And we'll see if he has changed his opinion on the matter