Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

Just now, Slash787 said:

Does he reads these forums or what?

Like we were talking about Reporting and about the Verification thing and he tweets this?

William/ @downliner are you helping him with this thing or something? 

people were sending messages to him on twitter asking for proof that it was him, getting his acount verified was the next step.

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

people were sending messages to him on twitter asking for proof that it was him, getting his acount verified was the next step.

Unfortunately I'm not really sure being verified actually verifies anything after reading this:

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/02/inside-twitters-verification-process-how-can-you-get-verified/

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Unfortunately I'm not really sure being verified actually verified anything after reading this:

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/02/inside-twitters-verification-process-how-can-you-get-verified/

True, I thought they ask for some ID's or something, like a proper legal proof. 

Well I can only saw that IF he shows up in vegas and some how you get a chance to meet him, then ask if its his twitter or not lol

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

guys, seriously.

as someone's said to me before... get real.

You clearly didn't read what I posted....I put that up for everyone knowledge.  I've already said I'm leaning towards Twizzy actually being Izzy before he tweeted he was trying to get verified.  

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

guys, seriously.

as someone's said to me before... get real.

Nothing wrong if some of us want some more real confirmation? You have yours reasons to believe, we have ours not to believe. It won't make me or you a winner or a loser. Its just after all those weird tweets, its better to be sure? 

Edited by Slash787

Thank you @emybdc ! That way is so much easier than cropping the image and using photoshop.
This thread was so funny guys... I don't want it to end. 
Btw, now that Izzy's twitter is going to be verified, I'm having lot of fun remembering some posts, specially the one about the pink elephant for sale LOL
Now I think is Izzy for real. But if time goes by and his account is not verified...:smiley-confused2:

ElefanteROSA.jpg

I now have a vision of Izzy and friend sat at his kitchen table trying to fill out an online twitter application form , cursing as he tries to remember his password etc.etc.

All because we want verification that he's real. He's definantly going to great lengths to prove himself.

• Like 1

Hi all. I'm not involved or helping Izzy at all :) 

Would still like people to vote in my little poll before/if the account gets verified, just for a bit of fun. Remember the hacker might have forged a passport and submitted it to Twitter, or maybe he hasn't verified at all and is just saying he has to buy more time :lol:

14 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I now have a vision of Izzy and friend sat at his kitchen table trying to fill out an online twitter application form , cursing as he tries to remember his password etc.etc.

All because we want verification that he's real. He's definantly going to great lengths to prove himself.

You do realize verification doesn't actually require any proof of identity on Twitter per what I posted above right?

14 minutes ago, Archtop said:

0.jpg

• Like 1

Actually, wasn't it so that one of the fake accounts (back when wfa posted that interview) got that badge from twitter? Wasn't that what fooled Matt Sorum into following it and gnr facebook into posting that interview too?

I don't think I would trust such verification... But then again I don't need to trust twitter, because I trust @downliner ! :P

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What's wrong with Izzy? Why can't he just deposit a blood sample for DNA analysis and get verified like we demand?

But hackers could contaminate the evidence, you see... 

ps. glad to open the 49th page of this craziness

Edited by emybdc