Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

What will I see next? Izzy tweeting me? or taking @alfierose request of Cat memes?

Whatever we talk about on here, either it gets deleted or posted. 

Or.......he took down the RS stuff because he realized it wasn't a pirate message. Then posted the Lincoln post because he thought it was funny. Then put the verification thing up because multiple people contacted him and his friends asking if the account was real or not. 

Slash787 you normally seem like a really reasonable guy. Your obsession with this Izzy thing seems a little strange. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What will I see next? Izzy tweeting me? or taking @alfierose request of Cat memes?

Whatever we talk about on here, either it gets deleted or posted. 

Yes, this a point I was trying to make yesterday.  Twizzy is very aware of what is being discussed regarding his account in this thread.  Very much a counter-argument for this being the real Izzy IMO.  However I'm still on team Twizzy is really Izzy for now.  But I've gotta be the most skeptical guy on that side of the fence.

I won't say obsession, I just want to be sure? this is not about winning or losing, if its verified and if its the real izzy, then well good for him? 

In the past there have been many cases of fake profiles and in this case there is a pattern.

On one hand people say he is new to the internet and all, then on the other hand he is posting quotes from meme's. But well hell thats not bothering me. 

Whatever we post on here within a few hours it gets deleted from his profile and now out of no where he put that picture which some one posted here a few pages back.

I got nothing against anything, I just want to be sure its actually him, Slash and Axl post crazy stuff, its their personal thing, so no problem with me. Same thing for Izzy, once its confirmed then well its his twitter, he can do whatever he wants. I hope he actually makes an effort to interact with the fans rather than posting crap like Axl and Slash. 

• Like 3