Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

9 minutes ago, emybdc said:

But its weird he's not following any of the GNR guys... 

He's will not be at the next shows. GNR are doing this "secret" thing behind the scenes and maybe Izzy is pissed off.

It's like when Bill Ward was out of Sabbath reunion or Blackmore out of the HOF recently. Those situations force those individuals to speak out to the fans, cos the bands where deceiving.

Black Sabbath reunion sells more than Black Sabbath semi reunion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

He's will not be at the next shows. GNR are doing this "secret" thing behind the scenes and maybe Izzy is pissed off.

It's like when Bill Ward was out of Sabbath reunion or Blackmore out of the HOF recently. Those situations force those individuals to speak out to the fans, cos the bands where deceiving.

Yes! You hit the nail on the head here. 

7 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

But in this case, for the majority, it will sell when there is Axl, Slash and Duff on stage. Izzy and Steven are the minority for the majority. 

Izzy has a history of backing out, so nothing surprising. I do have a feeling that he will show up here and there. 

I don't think he is pissed off, if its him then he would just want to tell the fans that he is not making any music as there were rumors around it. So he is just clarifying them?

Maybe he got orders from the management not to speak anything regarding the shows. A year ago Slash din't deny nor accept anything regarding the reunion, till now there is no official statement from any of them. 

41 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

I agree, that's what I'm thinking also.

15 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling that Izzy will post @emybdc's picture today. 

LOL! that would be cool but I don't think it's gonna happen. My picture is not as funny as the Stradlin Identity one.

29 minutes ago, Slash787 said:
30 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

But in this case, for the majority, it will sell when there is Axl, Slash and Duff on stage. Izzy and Steven are the minority for the majority. 

Izzy has a history of backing out, so nothing surprising. I do have a feeling that he will show up here and there. 

I don't think he is pissed off, if its him then he would just want to tell the fans that he is not making any music as there were rumors around it. So he is just clarifying them?

Maybe he got orders from the management not to speak anything regarding the shows. A year ago Slash din't deny nor accept anything regarding the reunion, till now there is no official statement from any of them. 

Not sure that you get the point. Yesterday you were saying that Izzy was a "cupcake".

Axl, Slash and Duff advertised as a reunion tour(not officially but then again not saying is not lying?) is disrespecting Izzy and the fans. I totally get why Izzy got a tweeter account to express this matters. Also, to this date Izzy account is the best we had from GNR world. Direct and to the point.

15 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Not sure that you get the point. Yesterday you were saying that Izzy was a "cupcake".

Axl, Slash and Duff advertised as a reunion tour(not officially but then again not saying is not lying?) is disrespecting Izzy and the fans. I totally get why Izzy got a tweeter account to express this matters. Also, to this date Izzy account is the best we had from GNR world. Direct and to the point.

The point which im making has got nothing to do with the trøll.

Im saying how is he disrespected? Maybe he himself backed out? If they din't contact him then yeah its disrespectful, but if you see Izzy's past record, he himself has backed out which would piss other people off. 

Maybe he is just fucking around with us saying that he will not do any shows with GNR, but maybe he will show up in vegas? 

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The point which im making has got nothing to do with the trøll.

Im saying how is he disrespected? Maybe he himself backed out? If they din't contact him then yeah its disrespectful, but if you see Izzy's past record, he himself has backed out which would piss other people off. 

Maybe he is just fucking around with us saying that he will not do any shows with GNR, but maybe he will show up in vegas? 

that would be a sign of serious mental illness. 

6 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

that would be a sign of serious mental illness. 

Well like that everyone has a serious illness in the GNR world, since the past 1 or 2 years, all we were hearing was Not in this lifetime and Not Gonna happen. 

He has deleted every tweet except the one where he says he's not involved in the April shows. Even the "not writing and recording with GNR" tweet is gone. Does this imply that he has been writing and recording with them/has plans to or did he just delete it by accident?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slash97 said:

He has deleted every tweet except the one where he says he's not involved in the April shows. Even the "not writing and recording with GNR" tweet is gone. Does this imply that he has been writing and recording with them/has plans to or did he just delete it by accident?

Basically he deletes stuff after we discuss it on here. 

Im sure SM would have a theory that by mistake he deleted all his tweets. 

7 minutes ago, slash97 said:

Those were deleted sometime in the past 8 hours.  Also he was following 19 accounts as of 8 hours ago and now it's back down to 6.

Unusual to say the least.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1