Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

4 hours ago, Russel Nash said:

He's will not be at the next shows. GNR are doing this "secret" thing behind the scenes and maybe Izzy is pissed off.

It's like when Bill Ward was out of Sabbath reunion or Blackmore out of the HOF recently. Those situations force those individuals to speak out to the fans, cos the bands where deceiving.

Black Sabbath reunion sells more than Black Sabbath semi reunion.

A guy who never talks never does interviews hates the media and any attention he ever got, and apparently never owned a computer until last week, is pissed off at the band and that's why he's not following them nor involved?!

Thats a bit of a stretch.. If it was Adler creating a Twitter and ranting about not being involved you'd have a case. It appears if anything Izzy is doing this to help the band.

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling that Izzy will post @emybdc's picture today. 

Let's hope not:lol:

17 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

William, has Izzy been in touch with you after that call? or that call was the last contact? 

No that was the last contact.

Also just to be absolutely clear to everyone: I don't represent Izzy or work for him, or anything like that. All of my comments on here, and everything posted on the chopaway Twitter page are my own and nothing to do with Izzy :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, downliner said:

Also just to be absolutely clear to everyone: I don't represent Izzy or work for him, or anything like that. All of my comments on here, and everything posted on the chopaway Twitter page are my own and nothing to do with Izzy :)

Just like everything being posted by IzzyStradlin999! :lol:

(Kidding, I think it's real, just couldn't resist ;) )

1 hour ago, downliner said:

Cool cover pic. Wonder if thats Izzys car? Looks like something out of the Jetsons :lol:

Btw all I've deleted some tweets too just to avoid any confusion :) My poll was just a bit of fun to see how many people believed.

The car is a 1970 Dodge Charger Daytona, very rare car less than 1000 made and were built specifically for NASCAR Super Speedway racing.

11 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Btw what was the outcome of the poll? which had more votes? 

I've had to unpin from my Twitter page because a few people thought that meant it was fake and don't wanna add to the confusion :)

22 minutes ago, downliner said:

I've had to unpin from my Twitter page because a few people thought that meant it was fake and don't wanna add to the confusion :)

is there's a possibility that Izzy answer some questions? Why can pick/vote the best ones and have a mygnrforum exclusive like the old times?

• Like 1

Just now, Philipm787 said:

I'm with @Slash787 on this, open to the idea of it being real, but not convinced whatsoever, I for one believe it to be fake

Thanks my brother from another mother lol

I've got nothing against Izzy or other fans, but it will be better if its properly verified, it will be good for the fans outside this forum too.

All these weird tweets and again so much of deleting and posting weird stuff, I do have a right to be skeptical about it. 

• Like 1

Just now, gunsguy said:

Maybe he doesn't want to?

But he wanted to convey the message that there are 50+ fake profiles out there and he is the real one and on top of that he posted that Stradlin Identity photo which was posted here saying that its his real twitter page.

So when he supposedly knows that people are doubting him, then why not make a small video saying that its his twitter? 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

But he wanted to convey the message that there are 50+ fake profiles out there and he is the real one and on top of that he posted that Stradlin Identity photo which was posted here saying that its his real twitter page.

So when he supposedly knows that people are doubting him, then why not make a small video saying that its his twitter? 

Why make a video when he can have Twitter verifying his account and doing it the same way a million other celebrities do it?
Just because he wants to pose as a weird, different guy who does things his way?

I'm sorry but I think that's childish. If you care about fake twitter accounts then get your verified and that's it. Nowadays this is the way things are and trying to go against it makes him look more fake than any of the other fake profiles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Why make a video when he can have Twitter verifying his account and doing it the same way a million other celebrities do it?
Just because he wants to pose as a weird, different guy who does things his way?

I'm sorry but I think that's childish. If you care about fake twitter accounts then get your verified and that's it. Nowadays this is the way things are and trying to go against it makes him look more fake than any of the other fake profiles.

He did tweet that he is getting his account "Verified" and supposedly it will take some time. Getting Verified is pretty good in the long term especially when you have many fans out there.

But for the moment as many people are doubting him, it will be better for him to make a small video or something. 

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So if/when the account never gets verified you'll agree it's not Izzy then right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

He did tweet that he is getting his account "Verified" and supposedly it will take some time. Getting Verified is pretty good in the long term especially when you have many fans out there.

But for the moment as many people are doubting him, it will be better for him to make a small video or something. 

Why? Axl is following no one. He's not Kanye West or some shit like that.

Izzy could have a non verified twitter. I mean.. it's Izzy Fucking Stradlin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I don't think he will do that, even if he was the real Izzy, he just won't do it. Too much exposure.

All of this is going out of his hands. Maybe he thought it'd be simple and quick and everybody would take his word but maybe because he's so out of touch with social media and the way Internet works, he never thought so many people would doubt him at this lenght. Too bad he didn't get professional advice before venturing himself on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So if/when the account never gets verified you'll agree it's not Izzy then right?

You're aware that last time twitter gave the badge to a fake account? Seriously, their verification doesn't mean anything... And btw, it seems you can't ASK them to verify your account. You just wait untill they have a mind to do it...