Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

33 minutes ago, downliner said:

No, it's Izzy :) Hopefully verified soon.

Part of me wants to say "oh you'd better hope so" but that just ignores the bigger point...

Ill believe he's not a part of the reunion when the reunion is complete and he hasn't made a single appearance. Everybody in this band denies denies denies so... I'm looking forward to april. He also said "at this time", so even if it's true, that could change. And we all know it will. If slash and axl can put their differences aside, then it would be disgraceful of Izzy to not appear on the tour at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Part of me wants to say "oh you'd better hope so" but that just ignores the bigger point...

Ill believe he's not a part of the reunion when the reunion is complete and he hasn't made a single appearance. Everybody in this band denies denies denies so... I'm looking forward to april. He also said "at this time", so even if it's true, that could change. And we all know it will. If slash and axl can put their differences aside, then it would be disgraceful of Izzy to not appear on the tour at some point. 

it is the "At this time" thing that leads me to believe currently he has no plans for it, that of course can and likely will change 

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Why would Izzy turn up to guest shows with new Guns, jam with Dj and Ron but not be part of the GNR reunion in someway? 

This I mean come on!  There is no fucking way

1 minute ago, vloors said:

I reckon it all depends on when his avocados need to be harvested 

Wooh this is true, that can range though wonder what kind?

5 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

it is the "At this time" thing that leads me to believe currently he has no plans for it, that of course can and likely will change 

How much would you bet that negotiating with Izzy is easier than negotiating with Adler? Just a thought but since this is a forum where we talk and toss around ideas, maybe they have been focusing on Adler more all knowing they don't really have to sweat izzy?! They know what they have there since he's been consistent. 

8 minutes ago, wasted said:

Why would Izzy turn up to guest shows with new Guns, jam with Dj and Ron but not be part of the GNR reunion in someway? 

Case closed. I mean I guess people can continue to argue for weeks whether an Izzy created Twitter is actually him but to me, even if it actually is him, I'm not buying it considering everybody has denied this thing from the beginning. And that's adding to what you said. He's not going to screw over the die hard fans to prove some psychotic point. He just may not be there in the sense he probably should aka a full time member completely touring. Then again, depending on who you believe we're a year away from him returning full time but whatever.. He'll be there. Shame we can't focus on that

Edited by Billsfan

4 hours ago, pacu44 said:

Enjoy while the confirmation process is executed.... For those that still don't believe.

When I'm far away from your house
I still feel you in my hands
Do you send the words too
Me or do you hope too
Make connection all this time

Yeah when I'm out here I'm waiting
For just a little sound from you
Maybe a telephone call baby
Or just a message on the wall

Seem like yesterday a same deal
Misscommunicate again
Had to go away
Hope to start a new day
And then I'll make it up again

Or just a message on the wall

Never far away from your hart
I still feel you in my hands
That you say the words too
Me I, Hope you still do
Please remember what I said

Yeah if you'd leave me I'd go crazy
Just send a message on the wall

Or just a message on the wall.

Full Song Lyrics: http://www.lyrster.com/lyrics/waiting-lyrics-izzy-stradlin-the-ju-ju-hounds.html#ixzz41EcnX2Su

Read more at http://www.lyrster.com/lyrics/waiting-lyrics-izzy-stradlin-the-ju-ju-hounds.html#3LpwYp331g4upqqj.99

Man wasn't it you who posted Izzy is involved in Vegas and Coachella with contracts and shit ? What the hell is going on now?

Izzy was invited to almost every nugnr show, how many times did Axl say, "Izzy was suppose to be here tonight, but last I heard he's doing donuts in the desert somewhere"

im thinking Izzy has been invited but isn't fond of the contract he's been given, or he doesn't like the direction it's going, like maybe he wants Steven to be drummer, and that's not going to happen so he's trying to gain some leverage by sitting out. 

We know Izzy wants in...that's easy to see based on the current tweets. He's gone out of his way to talk about GNR and announce he won't participate. He could have easily stayed quiet, but instead he's trying to make this a public ordeal. 

Gnr management likely ran into the Izzy problem very early on, and have thus decided to make the Duff, Slash, and Axl announcement. They have given us the base of what is current GNR and the GNR that is being signed to contracts. The contract is likely open ended for the other positions...all TB is promising is Axl Duff and Slash. Something is getting in the way of Izzy being signed on board and from the looks of it Izzy is ready to let his thoughts be known unless they figure out how to get Izzy what he wants. 

1 hour ago, downliner said:

No, it's Izzy :) Hopefully verified soon.

cool- i wasn't sure what you were trying to say in your post.

obviously he has been watching this thread by posting the last pic on his twitter- even if he gets verified i think a lot of people will still doubt it until he posts a pic with a sign of some sort to verify. he knows people are doubting it's him and he wants it to be known it's him- so why not do something that seals the deal?

25 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

A copy of his birth certificate, some AFD memorabilia, dental records, unseen pictures featuring Axl and/or Slash from the 80s, a positive DNA test, a live rendition of Shuffle It All from his ranch, a recent picture of him with his hair cut to the length we are accustomed and comfortable with while holding a copy of today's newspaper, and his favourite avcado recipe. That's all we ask for. Why is he so unreasonable!?

lol