Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

Just now, Slash787 said:

Im just saying I need a little more confirmation to believe it, nothing wrong in that?

Of course not, but you've been given all the confirmation that's currently available. You seem to want to keep saying how you think it's fake though, which is fine but it's just getting humorous at this point.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IkaruFunk said:

0ponSpAj.jpg

He even pimped up his profile pic some more

I don't think he did anything to it other than stretched it some...

On another note, this is truely polarizing isn't it? 

The people who truely believe this is really Izzy are getting offended and defensive every time someone questions the authenticity of the account.

The people who are skeptical are getting offended and find it difficult to believe people can just "believe".

All this over a Twitter account...in the year 2016.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

The people who are skeptical are getting offended and find it difficult to believe people can just "believe".

All this over a Twitter account...in the year 2016.

Im not getting offended, but some people are taking a piss at it, If they want to believe, then its ok? nothing wrong in that.

Some people like me just need a little more confirmation and as I said before, its not about winning or losing, if its actually Izzy, then well good for him?

Im not one of those people who will say "IZZY I LOVE YOU, PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL!! BRAZIL LOVES YOU, JAJAJA, KKKKK, RSRSRSRSRS" when it gets confirmed. 

If it gets verified, then it will be good, not just for me, but for other people who are not on the forums. At least they will know its the real deal and they will follow Izzy. 

16 hours ago, emybdc said:

You guys are so nice. Thanks @KinseyHolley, @Philipm787 and @starlight

And...

Who said I ain't?

It would be funny if you were. 

Whenever a new girl starts posting guys in here always fawn over her. lol even the lady with three initials was getting "you are great" posts until she was banned. 

No biggie - just thought it was funny. Not trying to derail. 

Good to see Izzy bringing people together! 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Im not getting offended, but some people are taking a piss at it, If they want to believe, then its ok? nothing wrong in that.

Some people like me just need a little more confirmation and as I said before, its not about winning or losing, if its actually Izzy, then well good for him?

Im not one of those people who will say "IZZY I LOVE YOU, PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL!! BRAZIL LOVES YOU, JAJAJA, KKKKK, RSRSRSRSRS" when it gets confirmed. 

If it gets verified, then it will be good, not just for me, but for other people who are not on the forums. At least they will know its the real deal and they will follow Izzy. 

Trust me man I get it.  I'm actually back to being right on the fence.  I have no idea what's up.  I see why people believe this is definitely Izzy, but I also see why people are skeptical.

I just find it fascinating really.  

PS:. The cover photo of the car is no longer there...so someone is messing with this account...at 6:30ish in the morning California time...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Was just about to say the same thing. Can we get any confirmation on that? I get that Slash and Duff are kind of crawling back, but how much do we really think they're sacrificing here? Remember, Axl NEEDS Slash to make this lineup legitimate the same way Slash NEEDS Axl to attract this much attention.

That is an interesting aspect to the regrouping. 

The "crawling back" thing seems to be based on which side you fall on. I've seen fans adamant that Axl failed and is crawling back to Slash and Duff. Then the next guy will say that the regrouping proves that  Axl "won" and Duff and Axl are back with their tails between their legs. 

He seems to be changing his profile according to what he reads here, lol

At this point, the only way for him to prove his identity is by having his account verified by Twitter. If he cared so much about it in the past, to go lenghts of telling fans such and such were fake profiles, then he should once and for all, ask Twitter for his verification. It is the only way to be real on Tw, whether he likes it or not.

Even Steven Adler has his account verified and hasn't posted in a long, long time.

I will not believe it is him until I don't see the check by his name and also, why does he have to use 999 at the end? He should get his full name without add-ons.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

IfHe seems to be changing his profile according to what he reads here, lol

At this point, the only way for him to prove his identity is by having his account verified by Twitter. If he cared so much about it in the past, to go lenghts of telling fans such and such were fake profiles, then he should once and for all, ask Twitter for his verification. It is the only way to be real on Tw, whether he likes it or not.

Even Steven Adler has his account verified and hasn't posted in a long, long time.

I will not believe it is him until I don't see the check by his name and also, why does he have to use 999 at the end? He should get his full name without add-ons.

I believe if he gets Twitter verified they will give him the option to use the handle as it is...or just have his real name as his handle.

The 999 at the end itself is actually an interesting fact in this case if you know what Izzys email actually is.  However, the 999 being at the end really is meaningless otherwise.

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I believe if he gets Twitter verified they will give him the option to use the handle as it is...or just have his real name as his handle.

The 999 at the end itself is actually an interesting fact in this case if you know what Izzys email actually is.  However, the 999 being at the end really is meaningless otherwise.

I hope he gets his artistic name as his handle because the person who's using it does not deserve to keep it.

Oh I knnow nothing about his email address but I think any number in a twitter handle or username in general (be it famous or not) make any account a little less credible. Don't know why really, but when I see numbers in handles or e-mails, they make me think less of that person.